one

"what the actual fuck."

"why hyung?"

"don't ask him jungkook, you know he cusses daily."

"okay tae hyung."

"GUYS WE'RE HAVING OUR REUNION!!!!" jimin shouted from the top of the stairs, running down quickly, stumbling down the floor.

"serves you right." yoongi muttered.

"Reunion?!" jungkook and taehyung's eyes lightened up.

"wait what batch is it?" yoongi asked.

"our batch in 5th grade!" jimin grinned.

"i don't even remember anyone from that class." jungkook looked confused.

"that's because you're always absent." taehyung snickered.

"not my fault school's veryyyyy boring." jungkook rolled his eyes.

"hey, don't tease him, atleast he graduated." yoongi defended the younger.

___

"what the heck is a reunion?"

"lisa did you really study in elementary? even second graders know what a reunion is!" jennie facepalmed.

"no." lisa shrugged.

"let her be she's dumb." jisoo nodded.

"I can't wait to meet our classmates again." chaeyoung squealed and twirled around.

"there she is again. hey chae cut being the fucking disney princess, okay?" Lisa yelled.

chaeyoung stopped in her tracks and frowned at lisa.

"when's the reunion?" jisoo asked.

"tomorrow." jennie replied.

"wow we're finally going back to that hellhole." lisa rolled her eyes.

_

[2022 NOTE] - Hello, readers! If you're here to read this for the first time, or you're reading this again, I have something to tell you.

I wrote this when I was a reckless, emotional teenager. Even though this was really cringey, I still couldn't manage to unpublish this because this was my first book that blew up. 

If you're here for the ships, that's very fine. But I just wanted to say that I'm not really a shipper anymore, so if you wanted to read this, it's okay. Well, please know that I wrote this for fun and I didn't mean to intend that everything here is very much real.

  Without the ships, I still am an armyblink with every part of my heart, and I hope you do too. If you're an armyblink that doesn't ship them, I have other books that doesn't include shipping.

Enjoy!

Author,
  Chae.