three

"where the fuck are we?" lisa asked, turning everywhere

"this is kinda your fault for separating with unnie." chaeyoung shrugged.

"oohh look chae let's ask that handsome boy. hey, I think it's robert! from choir!" lisa grinned.

"hey robert!" chaeyoung called.

the black caped person turned to them, wearing a creepy old mask.

"oh that is not robert." Lisa muttered.

"I think it's darth vader." chaeyoung hummed.

"hey random stranger do you know where this place is?" lisa walked up to the person and showed the sketch of the school, pointing to the gymnasium.

the person pointed at the hallway just a few meters away.

"thank you bro! here's a condom for you." lisa pulled a condom from her pocket and gave it to the person.

the person didn't speak and walked away.

"that person's isn't friendly." chaeyoung went next to lisa as they walked to the hallway.

they entered the gymnasium and saw some people there, more like, adults like them.

"I don't remember any of these faces." lisa said, looking around.

"and we still haven't found jennie and jisoo unnie." chaeyoung added.

"lalisa? chaeyoung?"

they turned to see a blonde woman, who's awfully familiar to them.

"wait, I know you! hmm, seulgi?" chaeyoung asked.

"the one and only." seulgi laughed.

"i missed you so much! where's your gang?" lisa asked, hugging her.

"i don't know. i went to this school myself and it's soooo, frustrating not seeing one of my close friends here yet, so I'm thankful that you're both now here." seulgi chuckled.

"anyway, have you seen jisoo unnie and jennie unnie?" chaeyoung asked again.

"no, why? did you both separate?" seulgi raised an eyebrow.

"yep, lisa got mad at them for accusing her that she just wants to meet boys." chaeyoung shrugged.

"oohh, does someone want a fuck?" seulgi smirked at lisa.

"hey, they're just jealous that many boys wanted me." lisa rolled her eyes.

"atta girl." seulgi laughed and closed arms with lisa and chaeyoung as they sat on a table.

"why don't you both consider texting them?" seulgi grabbed a drink and gulped.

"i don't want to and I'm too lazy." lisa gulped down her drink.

"what's this?" chaeyoung sniffed the drink.

"sprite and coke." seulgi replied.

"oh my gosh, it tastes so good!" chaeyoung quickly drank her drink, resulting her to choke.

"oh no!" lisa patted chaeyoung's back as the girl coughed whilst seulgi grabbed a glass of water before giving it to her.

"thank you. i swear that drink tastes sooooo good! I'll always do that combo from now on."chaeyoung grinned.

"guys, look at that short person." lisa pointed not so far from them.

they turned and widened their eyes.

"is that jimin? park jimin?" seulgi asked.

"jimin? the short guy in our class? woww he looks--" chaeyoung stopped talking.

"good." lisa spoke.

"he's still short."

they saw jennie and jisoo by their table.

"jennie! jisoo! my gals!" seulgi went to hug them.

"why are you alone here?" jisoo asked.

"I don't know, my other chicks aren't here yet so I went with lisa and chae." seulgi said.

"holy fuck, jennie isn't that your ex?" jisoo spoke.

they turned to see taehyung, eating a cake with jungkook.

"who's that guy with him?" lisa asked.

"that's jungkook." Seulgi said.

"what? jungkook? damn, puberty hit him like a fucking airplane." Lisa gaped.

"you used to call him airhead for getting a 4/100 on an English test, now you're calling him handsome." jennie smirked.

"hey, that's in the past. and I'm not calling him handsome, I just said he that puberty hit him like an airplane." lisa glared at jennie.

"jennie, what are you gonna do once taehyung comes to our table?" Seulgi whispered.

"i don't know, kiss him? or maybe throw a punch at his face? why?" jennie chuckled.

"he IS coming to our table." seulgi said.

"oh fuck this shit." jennie bitterly said before sitting on her chair, drinking the drink.

"jennie!" taehyung spoke.

"oh hello. what's up?" jennie said, looking up at him.

"can I talk to you?" taehyung asked.

"you already are." jennie replied.

"ohhhhh burn boy!" the girls yelled.

"jennie I'm serious." taehyung pouted.

"stop pouting, you look like a child." jennie said.

"hey I'm cute." taehyung grinned.

"why did you two even broke up?" lisa asked.

"he used my Gucci dress for FUN and ripped it to shreds." jennie rolled her eyes.

"it was a childish reason because I said I would buy her another one but she left the house." taehyung shrugged.

"hyung!"

jungkook walked up to them, eyeing lisa.

"shit there's an--" lisa.

"no!" jungkook.

"air--"

"don't you dare lisa."

"head!" lisa grinned in success.

"ugh oh come on." jungkook groaned in annoyance.

"hey kook, you grew up good." lisa patted his shoulders.

"thanks." jungkook winked.

"kid where'd ya learn to wink like that?" lisa asked.

"from yoongi hyung, why? does it make you want me?" jungkook smirked.

"no, it's just, you look ridiculous." lisa chuckled.