forty two

"oh my God, i swear that sohyun girl is so strange. she keeps smiling at me. i guess I'm that famous now." jin whispered as they walked inside the hotel.

"stop being cocky, jin. she's being nice to us because it's her fucking job." jisoo spoke, rolling her eyes at the man.

"i bet my five dollars she likes me. i mean- who wouldn't?" jin spoke to himself, the others giving him disapproval looks.

"oh my holy cheese pizza! the view is surreal!" lisa gushed as she captured photos in her camera.

"hey guys, where's chae and jimin? they've been missing for minutes now." irene said.

the others looked at each other before shaking their heads.

"they're probably having their quality time. by quality i mean, private." yoongi sighed.

"i knew they would. jimin better get his ass ready later." jisoo muttered before cracking her knuckles.

"chill, sissy. we're here at the beach, to relax. oh, and lisa! can you please take a picture of me?" taehyung wrapped his arms around jisoo's shoulders before taking it away not for too long and ran to lisa's direction.

"i swear to my mom, i think he's secretly gay." jisoo whispered.

"there's no chance in hell, im going to take a picture of you in my camera! nuh uh!" lisa shook her head before walking away with jungkook around the beach.

"ugh it's too hot. can someone accompany me to change clothes? im going upstairs in the rooms!" seulgi called out.

"same, im going. i can't stand a minute with jin flattering himself." jisoo facepalmed before pointing at jin who's leaning in the big ass mirror, next to the door,  looking at his own reflection.

"me too! ah, i want to feel the air conditioning in the room. while reading magazines and watching k-dramas." irene sighed in bliss.

"im going, taehyung can live without me." jennie spoke while walking with them to the elevator.

"you all deadass left lisa out there with the boys." seulgi said.

"oh right! i suddenly forgot her oh my-- AHH!"

they got startled when lisa appeared once the elevator opened to their floor.

"when the fuck did you get here?" seulgi gaped at the brunette standing there.

"i left jungkook to roam around the resort, and I'm about to place my things in the rooms." lisa grinned, holding her luggage.

"sheesh- i got scared there for a minute." irene held her chest.

"hey we got four rooms, there's two rooms for us girls." jennie said, pointing at the two doors in front of them.

"im gonna room with jisoo unnie." lisa raised her hand.

"okay." jisoo said.

"im rooming with seulgi and jennie." irene nodded.

"so chae, is gonna room with both of you. there's no way in hell im going to let her room with jimin." jennie crossed her arms.

they opened one of the rooms while looking inside.

"oh, wow. i didn't expect this. it's so, royal material! i feel like a princess." irene's eyes widened.

"the bed is so comfy!" lisa jumped on the bed while laying down.

"i might as well change into my swim clothes." jennie took some of her things before going inside the bathroom.

"hey wait! i wanna know how the bathroom looks like." seulgi followed jennie.

"woah, that looks like a place where I'll spend an hour while watching a movie." seulgi whistled as she saw the majestic bathroom.

both of them changed into their swimsuits as they prepared some light makeup.

"hey jennie, do you hear that?" seulgi asked.

"hear what?" jennie raised an eyebrow.

they almost screamed when lisa, jisoo, and irene went in the bathroom too.

"not locking the door, i see." jisoo laughed.

seulgi gave them a hush sign before signalling them to follow her.

they walked over to a door next to the small dressing curtain in the bathroom.

"i didn't know there's a door here!" jennie exclaimed.

seulgi twisted the knob as the door opened, revealing another room.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!" jisoo yelled.

they looked over at jimin and chaeyoung, who's on the bed,wide eyes.

"i swear we're not doing anything!" chaeyoung said.

"yeah? i guess." jimin snickered.

"park jimin im going to fucking kill you!" jisoo gritted her teeth as jimin ran quickly outside the room.

the girls laughed as they followed the two.

they got stopped when the rest of the boys were also in the hallway, jimin going behind jungkook.

"jungkook! protect me! im too young to die!" jimin cried.

"jungkook, get away or else ill hurt you too!" jisoo breathed heavily, ready to pounce on jimin any moment now.

"bye hyung." jungkook let go of jimin.

they watched as jisoo hit jimin on the crotch. jimin slowly sitting on the floor in pain.

"ooh, that hurts, man." taehyung laughed, earning a slap from jennie.

"that's what you get for not keeping your hands to yourself." jisoo smirked.

"ugh, fine! im not going to get too close to chae!" jimin grunted.

"let's go swimming!" irene cheered as they went outside the hotel.