UPDATE [2021]

Look who's back? Me! (I never left lol)

My old and new readers, I just want to acknowledge those who's still reading this book until now. Can you believe it? This book is 3 years old! Damn. Also, I have an announcement.

I've been proofreading this book and honestly I had to cringe at some chapters, so I'm going to revise some of it, I don't know when, but I definitely will revise this.

Second, I've already ended my phase with the ships, so I'm letting it all go, but that doesn't mean I'm unpublishing this, (the time I spent writing this and your hardwork reading all chapters, I'm never letting that go to waste!)

But if the time did come, and all of the idols involved in this au are already married or dating, I will be making some changes in this book, I'll probably change the names of the characters and just let the idols portray them or I'll do a whole revision for the book and do this like the horror book where it didn't involve any romance between any of the characters, instead this'll be a book about friendship (I'M NOT REMOVING THE CRACK) and comedy.

I hope y'all could understand my decision, but I'm so thankful for everyone who've read this or who's still reading this. I appreciate you all very much!

Also, new cover!

- Chae