fifty one

"oh, welcome, i guess." yoongi spoke.

all of them gasped except hoseok, who were very confused.

"did yoongi just-?"

"did yoongi-?"

"oh my God."

all of them looked at each other, before starting at hoseok in awe.

"why guys? what happened?" hoseok asked, confused in their actions.

"we wanted to say thank you, for making yoongi soft. i mean, softer." jisoo clasped her hands as they bowed to hoseok.

"okay, what?" hoseok didn't seem enlightened enough.

"nothing, they're just overreacting. don't listen to a word they say, they're idiots." yoongi said.

all of them glared at yoongi who just laughed silently, before going ahead with hoseok.

"wow, hoseok just left me." taehyung sighed.

"don't worry tae, let yoongi have his love life." jennie held taehyung's hand.

"yoongi's gay?!" jisoo asked.

"hasn't he always been?" jin confirmed.

"okay then." taehyung shrugged.

they got startled when a loud honk entered from an incoming car.

"ayo, friends!"

namjoon peeked out of the car, before parking it.

"hey, namjoon. what are you doing here?" seulgi asked, turning to car, waiting for another person.

"first, no, minho's not here."

seulgi's face dropped before sighing.

"second, im here because of my arrangements of minho's band. im the manager like." namjoon said, making the others nod.

"i told you all, minho's in a band." seulgi smiled proudly.

"so, i guess, i'll be heading now. i won't be staying too long." namjoon nodded.

"how about you hang out with us, hyung?!" jungkook stared at namjoon with awe in his eyes.

(uwu)

"yeah, you can't just say no to THIS face!" lisa pointed at jungkook, who's wearing a pouty bunny face.

"lisa don't melt." jennie spoke.

"okay, sure, i guess ill use a few minutes." namjoon laughed as they walked inside the hotel.

they went to the small park where yoongi and hoeseok is.

"where's hyung?" taehyung asked.

"he's buying sprite." yoongi yawned as he laid on the chair.

"do you need to be that specific?" jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"no, he told me himself." yoongi snapped.

"geez, fine." jisoo rolled her eyes.

they talked and played around for a few minutes before hoseok arrived.

"hey, everybody!" hoseok walked up to them, holding two cans of sprite.

"did it really take you a whole 10 minutes to buy only two cans of sprite?!" jennie gaped at him.

"hey, i was looking for a good and decent looking one." hoseok chirped.

"sprite only have one style, what are you talking about? nevermind." jennie groaned.

"okay! so-- wait. i know you!" hoseok pointed at namjoon as the others turned to them.

"you know namjoon?" jin asked.

"you're the one with a hit and run! get back here you idiot!" hoseok glared furiously at namjoon.

namjoon widened his eyes.

"guys, i have to go! see you when I see you!" namjoon waved at them before running in full speed away from hoseok.

"that disrespectful bitch." hoseok gritted his teeth.

"excuse me, did he really have a hit and run accident?" irene asked, looking at namjoon who's running away.

"yes, he did. he killed someone, very, very, special to me." hoseok spoke, slowly falling into the ground.

"he's in drama." jimin whispered.

"oh, sorry for your loss. who died?" yoongi patted hoseok's back gently, as a way of comforting him.

"she-she died! do you think i can handle every second that i saw?! as if it's in slow motion, i saw the way she fell, i saw the way she collapsed into the ground, as i ran for her, it was too late. now, im planning to avenge her!" hoseok clenched his fists, in anger.

"cut the shit. who was 'her' exactly?" jennie asked.

"let him be, jennie. he just lost someone special." yoongi glared at her before continuing patting hoseok's back.

"here's her picture." hoseok sadly said, before turning his phone to them.

it was a picture,

a picture of a big bottle of sprite.

they turned silent for a few seconds.

"fuck this shit." yoongi shoved hoseok away before walking out.

"condolence, dude. but drinks never die, they regenerate." jimin patter his back before walking out with the others.

"don't worry hyung! i'll stay for you!" taehyung sat next to hoseok.

hoseok looked at his watch, before looking at taehyung.

"oh, i need to go back to my resort asap. i also need to sue that namjoon. bye tae." hoseok nodded at him before walking away.

there, taehyung was left astounded. his face full of regret and annoyance.

he's so done with his life.