oops we did it again

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious?" I asked in confusion "yes of course I understand that family is very important it is to me too, and I don want to lose my best teacher" he said taking out a price of paper

"Yes changing my schedule would be great," I said and he clapped "wonderful so tell what schedule would work for you"

I smile and begin to tell him what would work best "Monday-Friday is fine but time management needs work. I was thinking maybe 10 AM -6 PM would be fine" I explained and he nods

"Alright, then it's all settled your new work hours are from 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays. Is that good?" He said and I nod I got up and went to work happy that I still get to keep my job and maybe fix things with my family

LUNAS POV
I was at work I took Draco to school and he was so happy. The jasper I woke up to this morning that's the jasper I want every day that's the jasper I missed.

I was in my office waiting for my 11:25 am appointment. I was doing paperwork and typing files on my computer.

It's currently 10:24 AM I start my job at 9:30- 5:45 PM it's been like that since I got the job I do get free days often sense most of the supernaturals that live here are immortal.

The only supernaturals that ask for appointments are werewolves, witches, and at certain times hybrids but if I don't have any I leave early or have a free day.

Carlisle comes in sooner than I do at 8 and he leaves at the same time I do. I usually pick up Draco from school but if I can't then Esme picks him up sense she teaches little kids they leave school at 12 while Draco finishes at 2.

~~11:20~~

My 11:25 appointment finally arrived it was a little werewolf girl. She had a cold and a very high fever a few red spots on her stomach.

"When did this start?" I asked examining the little girl "about a week ago" the little girl's mom said

~~ 1:45 pm ~~
I've had about 5 appointments already and now I have an hour-long break until my next appointment.

So I decide to go get a few donuts from 'rosaries donuts' for me and Draco as well as his friends after 10 minutes I head to pick them up.

I get out of the car and I see he's already waiting for me with Jaxon and Sophie.

I walk up to them and Draco gives me a giant hug. "Hey honeybun," I said and he said hi back "ok are you all ready to bake some cookies," I asked and they all jump.

They run to the car and buckle up. I start the car and start heading home.

~~end of the day~~ ( I just wanna publish this chapter my sister is killing me for this)

I head to my room and sit on the bed after the kids finish and play and eat cookies Cecile and Lilith come pick them up.

I'm beat I take a quick shower and change after I put Draco to sleep.

"Hey mind if we talk" I heard from behind me. I turn around and I saw jasper standing at the doorway.

"Sure," I said as I make room for him to lay down.

"Luna look I know I haven't been the best husband or father, and I know that I shouldn't expect you and Draco to forgive me but I don't want to live an eternity without you. Please give me another chance" I look into his pleading eyes and venom slowly builds up in them making his golden eyes blurry.

"Jasper I'll give you another chance as long as you promise to change back into the person I loved," I said and he rapidly nods "I promise"

I look into his venom-filled eyes and I kiss him. I kiss him with everything I have.

Warning smut/lemon up ahead

he got on top of me and kissed me with passion and love the love I have been missing the love I have been wanting so desperately.

He moves his hand up and down my thigh and licks my bottom lip for entrance which I deny.

He got frustrated and grabbed my ass making me moan allowing him to stick his tongue into my mouth.

Both our tongues dance with a rhythm and fighting for dominance. He unbuttoned my shirt exposing my chest as he grabs a handful of breasts.

He kisses down my neck as I play around with his hair. He leaves love bites all around me. An urge starts to arise from deep inside me the horny dragon wants out and I let her.

I switch our positions so now I'm on top. I start to leave bite marks everywhere and hearing his moans only made me want it more I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I rip his shirt and pants off we let the list fill us and we start getting aggressive.

He rips my shirt off and we are completely naked now. He puts his dick inside me and he starts to thirst slow but my inner ear goddess didn't like it.

"More...mmmm... more jasper oh god," I said as he starts going faster and faster hitting my insides over and over and over again.

I could feel him going hard the more he thirsts. He grips my hips hard and firm. He gives me a few more pounds and takes his dick out I look at him in confusion until he turns me around so that I'm on my knees.

He sticks it in again and goes hard hitting my g-spot. " ah.. ah..ah.. jasper ah jasper more give me" I grip the sheets as he let the major take control.

All I could hear were our moans and the sound of our skins slapping against each other. The intoxicating smell of sex and the wonderful feeling of jasper being inside me ripping me apart.

"Beg Darlin beg more," he said seductively into my ear as he goes slower to tease me.

"Daddy please don't go slower give me more please" I whin and he squeezed my sides. "Do better Darlin" he said slowing down a bit more " I'll do anything please" and with that he starts to thirst.

I can feel my insides being torn to pieces as his dick goes in. He starts to twitch and I could feel my inside were ready to cum.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" I told him as I grip the sheets more. "Cum Darlin cum for me," he told me and I did just that and as a reward, he cummed in me. All I felt was mine inside being filled up by his cum filling up every inch of my womb and the extra being spilled out.

~~your welcome~~

I plop down on the bed and Jasper lays next to me I cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.

~~1 hour and 30 mins~~
I wake up feeling extremely dizzy. I got dressed and as soon as I finish I run to the bathroom. As soon as I hit the bathroom floor I start to throw up.

"Darlin is everything ok," jasper asked with worry in his eyes soon the whole family was gathered around. "I think I'm pregnant," I said as I hold my stomach.