Sugar-Berry-Tarty-Tart

Wesley

I arrived by Four pm the next day, the weather was clear and the evening breeze blew warmly at my face. I was tired from the trip and needed a good rest.

Helena was the last person I had expected to find in my apartment the time I got there. I had better change the spot I left my keys.

"Finally you're home!" She got up from the couch. Taking off the black night robe to expose the red lingerie under.

Why was she wearing my night robe and had she been here for long?

I was just staring coldly at her.

"How long have you been here?" My voice was cold as well.

She pouted, brushing her... blonde hair? Did she dye her hair?

"Since yesterday my love, so sad you weren't home. I came to show you my new look baby, do you love it? I did this for you!" She came closer. Her lingerie now in full view.

She was once mine, my wife, the woman I took to the altar, we shared our lives, our home, our bed together, I had vowed to protect and love her with everything in me, but she broke the vow, she broke every bond that held us as one. And now, she was simply Helena.

"What you do with your life is no longer my business. Please next time don't come here!"

"Can't you see how hard I've tried to look beautiful and sexy for you my love? This is it, Wesley, this is why I prefer Pete, he's always giving me the attention I deserve!" She said grumpily, blinking like a kid.

"Then why don't you go to him, why do you keep bugging me!" My tone was harsh.

"Oh, baby!" She wrapped her arms around me, leaning into me. "You must've been stressed out from your trip, come on, I'll give your muscles a quick massage, remember how I used to my darling?"

"Get your arms off me!" I scowled, she flinched at my tone, immediately, her arms were off.

I moved away, up the stairs. She tailed me. Fuck! I was losing it!

"I'm sorry if I upset you! I just really missed you! Did you meet anyone on the trip? Tell me, are we even now?"

Even? Yes, we were but that didn't mean I wanted her back.

"Don't let me drag you by the hair out, trust me that would be horrible!" I threatened.

She laughed, taking her red painted fingernails to her lips.

"Wesley, I know you more than the size of my large boobs, I've done worse things in the past! Yet you did nothing, I know you can never hurt a woman so stop trying to threaten me!" She laughed devilishly.

I ignored her, dropped down my traveling bag, went closer to my wardrobe, and undressed. She sat on the bed, her eyes on me. I heard her gasped dramatically, I looked at her with a frown. She gaped at me, blinking repeatedly.

"A lovebite? Wesley is that a lovebite?" She got up from the bed and got closer to get a better glimpse of it. "It's a lovebite!" She confirmed and gasped again.

I shoved her away, moving to my drawers. She tailed me again.

"I knew it! I knew there was no way my darling Wesley, Chairman of the hottie committee would take a trip on his own butterflies won't hover."

She stood in front of me, taking the black t-shirt I had taken from the drawer off my hand. I better not run out of patience with her.

"Tell me, was she good? Is she as beautiful as me? Not a chance! Did she moan your name? I bet she did, with the size of your dick and the love bites and nail marks on you. Yay! We're even!" She did a little dance. My blood was at boiling point.

"You know what?"

"No baby, tell me what!"

"I think you need to have your head examined!" I scowled, snatching the shirt from her hand, heading back out of the room. She followed me. Again. Aargh!

"I'm super-duper happy that we're even now, should I move in or will you come back to the mansion?"

I went into the kitchen, she followed. I boiled water for coffee, she sat on the counter.

"It's been so long I had great sex, I miss you, baby, I'm sorry okay?" She whined on the counter.

I brought out a cup from the cabinet. I dropped it on the counter, far from her exposed legs.

"Just one? What about me babe? You were never selfish!"

Exasperation was an understatement of what I was going through right that minute. This wasn't the kind of mood I wanted to be in, not after the long trip.

"Gennie please stop!"

Fuck! I mentally cursed myself the minutes Gennie's name escaped my mouth. She'd been on my mind since I left the airport. Fuck!

"Gennie? Who is she? You even know her name?" Helena asked dropping from the counter. "Answer me, Wesley, is she the slut you were with all weekend?" Her voice was high, she looked slightly jealous.

"Helena please show some respect!" I snapped, her mouth dropped open.

"To who? A woman that's trying to steal my husband?"

"I'm not your husband!" I yelled at her face.

"Wesley we're still married in the eyes of the law! I'm still your wife!"

I turned off the cooker. I couldn't contend with this anger anymore. I dropped the kettle from off the fire and walked away from the kitchen.

"Quit following me!" I yelled, exasperated when she followed me into the living room.

"Quit giving me attitude! I'm trying so hard to make this marriage work again and yet you're not making any efforts! I said I'm sorry and now we're even let's just get back!"

"Helena, I don't want you in my life anymore can't you see?"

"Why? Because you've met someone else?" She scoffed. "Do you think she'll love you, Wesley? Does she know your darkest secret? Does she? Does she know you underwent a vasectomy?" She laughed, devilishly! I must've been crazy to have fallen in love with this manipulative witch!

I was losing my mind.

"I bet she doesn't, because the minutes she does, she'll hit the road, no woman wants an incomplete man! Pete is the real thing. Forget your looks and your size dude, of what use is it if it can't reproduce? It gives me great joy to know I ruined your life!"

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE!" My tone was low and venomous.

"Or what? Or what Wesley? Hit me? Drag me out or maybe kill me!" She laughed again. "Okay the last one's out, in fact, all of 'em..." her phone rang on the sofa, she scurried to it.

"Shhh! It's Pete!"

I shook my head and went up to get the car keys I needed to get out of here, to go somewhere else.

I took a jacket and my keys. I came down and she was done with the call.

"Going somewhere? If you're leaving because of me babe, don't worry because I'm leaving now, my Sugar-berry-tarty-tart, oh! I mean Pete, is taking me on a date tonight! Exciting right? Why don't you call Gennie we make it a double date?"

"You know what I think?"

"No baby!"

"I think you're crazy!"

I walked out straight to my car. She stood gaping at me.