HELENA!

*Warning! Smut content!* 🔞

Please you can skip this chapter if smut upsets you or if you're not up to 18. Okay? Okay!!

Wesley

Throughout the entire night, it was impossible to keep my eyes off her. She was a work of art under the lights.

The special moments when Gennie swayed in my arms earlier that night crept back to my mind. How small she was, her body fit right in my arms as she belonged there. How my heart skipped every time she flashed those dashing smiles at me and how simple and straight forward her words were.

I slid another glance at her, by my side in the backseat of the car. She was now wearing my jacket, her trench coat in her hand. Why didn't she just return it? Did she feel comfortable in it? Was she wearing it to still hold the closeness? Or what if she didn't notice she still had my jacket on?

Gennie seemed lost in thoughts, was she going to change her mind on the night? I hoped not. Not after the wild kiss we'd shared on that rooftop. The first night I saw her, I knew somehow this night was going to come, oh! Not on the first night though, the second night. The first night was something I still kept from her. It sounded much of a cliche to tell her I played her hero. It wasn't my thing!

The driver stopped at the car park in front of the main entrance of the hotel. I got down first, holding her cold hand, I helped her down. My heart tightened when she slid me one of those smiles.

I didn't know what to expect when we got inside the hotel, there was every tendency of Gennie yawning and calling it a night, that thought frightened me.

Unexpectedly, Gennie hurled me out of my thoughts with her hands briskly taking my arm, pulling herself closer to me, as we got into the elevator.

"Happy new year!" An Indian middle-aged man waved at us in the elevator.

"Happy new year to you too!" Thankfully, Gennie beat me to it. I remained silent, I couldn't speak, not with the forceful feelings deep inside of me, not when desires clogged my throat, preventing words from escaping. I reached out to press her floor number.

"Your room!" She winked at me, "I want it in your room!" She gave me a naughty smirk, one I thought was ridiculously cute. Gennie was so cute, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and bury my mouth in hers that very moment, but not right now, not right here in the elevator, not with the Indian man in here.

"As you wish Sunshine!" I whispered.

[..Steamy down here..]

When we got to the room, it was warm and just the way I left it. She shed off my jacket, handing it back to me.

"Thanks for the jacket!"

"You're welcome, um..you want a drink?" I scratched my head, a bit unsure of what to do or where to start.

Our gazes fused, she stepped closer to me, her beady black eyes were bold but laced with a soft glint. She grabbed me by the collar, looking squarely into my eyes. Her intense look stirred me from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet.

"Wesley I don't think we came here to have more drinks! I want you now or never!" She offered softly, her voice quavering, her body trembling in front of me.