Chapter 13

JOES POV

Once Alice left, I felt my world closing in. She was the one thing in my life that kept me happy, without her, I had no hope. She was my only hope and now that's gone.

Sad truned to anger and my hatred towards Caspar grew strongr and stronger.

The truth is, I wasn't lying to Alice. I never have and I never will, I care about her too much. Caspar is dangerous, and is out to get Alice, for what reason? I have no idea but he needs to be stopped wether that's by Alice or me. I need to get rid of Caspar,and that's final.

ALICE POV

Time for school. Me and Caspar have already arranged to meet eachothr before hand so we can walk together.

We met eachother around 5 minutes away from school.

When Caspar mad eye contact with me across the road, he immediatly smiled and jogged over to me.

'Hey Alice...*mumble mumble*' He started to talk to me but all I could think about was Joe. Was he telling the truth or lying? Caspar was acting very suspicious lately, akmost as if he knw why we broke up. I needed to find out more.

'-so what do you think?' Caspar finished. I looked at him blankly after not listening to a w ord he just said.

'huh?' I replied.

'My house after school, you wanna come?' He said again.

'er...sure' I answred followed by a small, fake smile.

Maybe I could find out more at his house.

- - - - - - - -

As I walked into Caspar's house, my heart pounded faster and faster. We greeted his parents then went upstairs to his room.

I entered his room, and to my surprise, it was perfection. Spotless, black and white themed and very luxurious. As I examined his room, I noticed at least two photo frames were facing downwards meaning I was unable to see the picture. Caspar had seen that I noticed and told me that I could take a seat. I sat in the armchair that was positioned in the corner of his room as Caspar selected some DVD's from his shelf. I walked over to see what he had picked; grown ups, bad teacher, the vow and some more I did not recognise.

'What one would you like to watch?' Caspar asked, still looking at the DVD's.

'The vow's good, let's watch that' I replied, smiling.

Caspar returned a smile before inserting the disc into the side of the TV.

'Ill be back in a minute' Caspar said before exiting the room.
Now was my chance. What was in that picture frame? I needed to know.

As I stood up, the bed creaked followed by the floor boards. I needed to be more careful. I tip-toed over to the picture and lifted it up, trying my hardest not too make a noise.

As I lifted it up, I saw.

It couldn't be...

- - - - - - - - -

Heyy!!!
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger!! I hope you enjoyed, please vote, comment and share! Thanks for reading! Happy new year!

-gottahaveyoutube x