Chapter 25

Alice's POV

I began making my way outside of the room, tears streaming down my cheeks, my body shaking of just the thought of what might happen soon, I don't want Joe to leave, I care about him, I love him, but I want him to live a happy life, and that cannot happen when Caspar wants me dead.

As I put my hand on the door knob I felt my arm being taken as my body twisted around and once again, I was facing him. It was painful to look at his face, he was hurt, tired, restless.

"I am not leaving you, we're gonna get out of here, together" He spoke, his voice stern and confident, nothing like before.

I looked around, knowing the men could come any second, just finish it all off, once and for all.

"No, they are going to come back soon, Caspar wants ME, I can hold him off" I argued back, there's no way I am letting Joe stay here.

"Just listen to me for once" Joe said as he put the palm of his hand on my cheek "I know we can both do it, just uh-see if you can find anything sharp, anything that can help us get out of here, I'll hold them off if anything" He continued.

"Okay" I sighed as I began looking around, I heard voices coming from outside the room, Joe was guarding the door, facing whatever comes our way.

I looked inside the drawers, my hands moving around in attempt to find something useful.

The voices became louder and louder and we both started hearing loud footsteps.

"Anything"? He rushed me.

"I am trying, but there's nothing here" I cried out.

"Okay so just, stay back" He said as he stood in front of the door, ready to attack whoever walks in first.

The door soon swung open and Caspar came in, with two men by his side.

Joe immediately attacked the man on the right, sending a punch straight to his face, knocking him out.

I got myself in the best fighting position I knew and prepared to attack as another man grabbed Joe and held a knife to his throat.

"Joe"! I gasped "Leave him alone"! I yelled at Caspar.

"Never" He said with an evil smirk, and a moment later, I saw Joe stabbed right in front of me as Caspar grabbed a hold of me.

"No" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I started wiggling my body and then broke out of his grip, I ran towards Joe who was lying on the ground, lifeless.

"What did you do" I cried out, this can't be happening.

"He deserves this" He laughed "And now, it is your turn"

- - - - -

This was the first chapter written by the new author @TheBraveWriter !! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do and be sure to comment all your love and support to make her feel welcome!

- gottahaveyoutube x