Chapter 20

Me and Caspar stayed up all night, talking about my life before I lost my memory. I found out a lot. Like, Zoe sugg, she's a YouTuber and she cheated on Caspar with my cousin, Alfie! Now apparently they're all against me! I guess I'm safe with Caspar.

"Caspar, do I have a phone?" I asked, slightly bored.

"No, it broke when Joe knocked you out! When I found you on the floor, your phone was smashed to pieces right next to you" he said, frowning, before getting up and walking out.

Caspar POV

Who knew I was such a good actor. I have convinced her so much in so little time, what can I say? I'm a genius.
My plan has worked itself out. I didn't intend on her losing her memory, it was a bonus.

The original plan was; to befriend her, check.
Make her find out about about mine and the Suggs past, check.
She gets mad, check.
We meet up to sort things, check.
I knock her out and bring her to my 'safe house', check.

Now all I had to do was to make her hate everyone who will try and save her. If they show up to save her, she'll come running back to me to protect her.

You may be wondering why all of this is necessary.

Well, Joe crushed my chance of love with Zoe. Now, it's his turn to lose someone he loves most. I originally tried to kill her, though that ended with her mother and brother instead. Oops.

Well now is my chance to destroy her.

- - - - - - - - -

Sorry that this chapter is so short and such a filler!! I'll try and update soon!! Please vote, comment and follow me!! Or you can add me on kik 'gottahaveyoutube' and we can chat!

Love you all <3

-gottahaveyoutube xxx