Chapter 6

JOE POV

It was now around 3 hours after our almost kiss. Zoë and Alice were getting ready to leave and go their separate ways.
Zoë hugged me and Alice and said her goodbyes followed by Alice shortly before they both left.
I closed the door behind them and walked straight through the the front room, Alice had left her pillow. As I picked it up, I couldn't help but take a whiff of her scent as it brushed past me.

A knock came from the door and I immediately dropped the pillow, hoping no one had seen me sniffing it.
I ran to the door and opened it slowly, it was Alice.

'Oh hey, you alright?' I said confused as she started to enter.

'Sorry, I just forgot my pillow' she replied, making her way the through to the front room as I closely followed behind her.
Once she picked up her pillow she looked me straight in the eyes and giggled. I couldn't resist it anymore!

The next thing I knew, my lips were smacked against hers, moving in sync to mine. It was perfect, everything I had ever waited for.
I placed my hands on her hips as she swung her arms around my neck. I pulled away and smiled, still in her embrace.
'Just picking up from where we left off, sorry' I said cheekily and winking leading to another kiss. This one was even more heated.
I slid my hand down her leg indicating for her to lift it, which she did. I lifted her up, no struggle.
We made our way to my bedroom up stairs, the door was open thankfully. We walked inside and I put her down still continuing the kiss. I turned around to close the door, turned back and she had already reached my bed.

She was sat so innocently, legs crossed, up straight, blonde hair neatly flowing down her body and waiting for me to change all of that.

ALICE POV

As he turned around, he started to walk my way, taking his shirt off as he did so. He stood just centimetres away from me, I stood up and made my nails crawl up his body. He let out a short moan.

I kissed him again, passionately. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. After a long time of just kissing I pulled away and kissed his neck, constantly, making my way down to his collarbone. I sucked and kissed at his collarbone making him let out small moans as I did.

He gently pushed me back onto his bed and crawled over me on all fours. I pulled on the waist band of his jogging bottoms teasing him.

We heard the slam of a door from down stairs making us both jolt up! Thank fully I was still fully dressed so Joe took my hand as we carefully walked down the stairs.
Joe walked ahead of me and looked round the door that lead into the front room.
'Dad!' Joe complained as he saw who had entered.
'Don't mind me, I'm just getting the rest of my stuff and leaving, me and the boys are going on a small holiday for a week. See you then!' Joe's dad replied before exiting the house.

Joe turned back to me with a grin on his face.
'Wanna move in for a week?' He said followed by a cheeky wink.

- - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote, comment and inbox me! It would mean the world if you did!!!

Hope you enjoyed!! Byeeeeee x