Chapter 22

Well...it's been...a while...
Sorry about that :3
I'm going to try and upload some more chapters and then possibly start another book in the series!
Let me know, should I make this a long book or make it a book series? 😋

---------------------

Joe POV

Oli White and Will Darbyshire...I can't believe it.

"Guys, what are-" I started to say. I was cut off by Oli.

"Sshh...stop being so loud before we're forced to knock you out as well" he spoke quietly.

"What do you mean 'as well'? Who else have you knocked out?" I whispered, worry clear in my voice.

"Your precious Alice... She's with Caspar at the safe house" Will said smugly.

My whole body went numb. What was Caspar doing to her? Why is she there?

"So you can pick one of two options; one is that you stay quiet and do as we say and get in that van..." will started as he pointed over to a black van.

"...or two, you try to escape so we knock you out and shove you in the van. You pick..." He continued.

I looked over to Oli who quickly made eye contact with me before looking away, guilt plastering his face.

I looked at Will, nodding in agreement as if to confirm that I would do as they say.

He let out a small laugh before grabbing hold of the back of my jumper and dragging me to my feet.

He pushed me into the back of the van before slamming the doors.

Mumbling then occurred, it was coming from outside of the van. I crawled to the wall before pressing my ear against it.

"Stop acting so sorry for him!" I heard Will say.

"I promise, I'm not..." Oli replied, worry in his voice.

"Well you're sure acting like it" Will said before getting into the front of the van, followed by Oli and driving off.

--------------------

Alice POV

'What else is on this phone?' I asked myself.

I exited 'notes' and found 'photos' before seeing a photo album dedicated to Joe... and me?

I took no time to click it and discover the photos that were in it.

Photos of me and Joe covered the screen. Why did I recognise him so much?
I continued to scroll further up the screen until I found a photo of two boys and two girls. A girl being me and a boy being Joe though I did not recognise the others.

I stared at the screen scanning every detail, trying to find out who these people were.

Then it clicked in my brain!

Justin...and...Zoë!? My brother and Joe's sister?!

It was all coming back to me...I'm starting to remember...