Chapter 7

ALICE POV

That night me and Joe were the only ones home. We snuggled up of the sofa watching the christmas film that made us friends, Santa Claus. I was laying in front of Joe with his arms around my waist and his head wresting on my shoulder, it was perfect.

Every now and then he'd turn his head and kiss my neck multiple times, making me want to pounce on him there and then, which I didn't.
As the film was almost coming to an end, I closed my eyes, not wanting this moment to end. The fact we weren't dating, we were more like friends with benefits made me feel sick. I loved him so much and I just wanted him to know that.

I felt Joe move behind me, he leant round my body, kissed my cheek and took a deep breath.

'Alice? I'm hoping you're asleep because this will be embarrassing. The truth is, I love you! In fact, I'm in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you! I know that you'll never love me back, you're just messing around with me and that's fine with me! I've learnt to deal with disappointment in my life. I just want to let you know that I'll always be there for you, wether that's if someone's being horrible to you and they need beating up or even if you just need a hug! I love you Alice, don't ever think other wise'

I couldn't believe what Joe had just told me. He loved me back. I rolled over, wiping the tear that was forming in my eye. I snuggled into him and felt his embrace as he hugged me even tighter than before.

'I love you too' I said before kissing his neck and proceeding to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning I woke up in Joe's arms. I could get used to this. Once Joe realised I was awake, he locked his phone and looked me in the eyes.

'So... you heard all of it?' He asked me a little embarrassed.
I slowly nodded and giggled 'and I loved every second of it' I replied.

'Will you be my girlfriend, Alice?'

'Of course I will, Joseph'

And with that, our lips smacked together in a heartfelt kiss.

'I love you' we both said simultaneously.

- - - - - - - - - - -

It was Sunday today meaning I had school tomorrow! Yay... A-Levels...fun.

This meant I had to go home today as I couldn't stay tonight, which we were both sad about.

It got to the point where I had to leave but Joe wouldn't let me. He laid on the sofa and refused to release my hand from his grip.

'Joooeee, I have to go, I have school tomorrow'

'Yes, but not tonight!'

'Ughh..' I gave up all of my strength and Joe pulled me onto him on the sofa.

'Give me a kiss' Joe said leaning up.

'Nope!' I replied acting grumpy.

'Pleeeaaaassee' Joe said pouting.

'I'm not giving you a kiss because you were naughty'

'Then I guess I'll have to...' He said before tickling me onto the floor.

I laid on my back defenceless, laughing at him and myself. He was now on all four above me, not letting me escape.

Joe placed his chin on my chest and stopped the tickling 'now?' He asked pulling another pout.

I shook my head.

*kisses my neck* 'now?'
I shook my head again.
*kisses my neck* 'now?'
I shook my head once again.
*kisses my neck* 'how about now?'
'Oh just come here!' I said before grabbing either side of his face and smacking his lips onto mine!

'Your lips are irresistible' he said before continuing the kiss.
----
After a five minute make out session, it was now time to go home and thankfully Joe let me leave this time. Though that didn't stop us from texting until 2 o'clock that morning!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Plus I hope you're as excited as I am that they're now dating!! Please vote, comment and share! It would mean the world to me! Also if you'd like, I'm always checking my inbox, if you'd like to message me! Any way byyeeee for noww