Winner/New Author!!

Hi guys!

So as I'm sure most of you know, about two weeks ago I announced a competition for a new author. Since then I have received multiple different entries, all at which were amazing and I know that these authors as individuals are extremely talented!

However, one in particular stood out to me and was beyond incredible. She has great intentions and plans for upcoming chapters and storylines and I'm so excited to see where she can take this book. I know that she has some great things in store so be sure to stick around and support her as much as possible because her work is amazing. I know you guys will love it as much as I do and once again I can't thank you enough for all of the support you have given me throughout my time of being the author.
This book means a lot to me and it's hard to let it go, however I couldn't be happier with my decision and know this has great potential!

So without further hesitation, please welcome @TheBraveWriter to My Life Changed! She is an amazing writer and has so much in store so be sure to stick around!!

I love you all to pieces. The ones who have been reading since 2015 to the ones who started reading today. You all supported me so much throughout this book and together we have come so far.

Thank you so much and please continue to support this book and the new author. I love you all x

- gottahaveyoutube xx