Chapter 1

Hi, my name's Alice. I'm 13 years old and I live in England. I've never been abroad, unless you class Disneyland Paris as a holiday get away but to me that's just a really cool theme park!

I live in a small part of England, I always have done, Bath. Nothing too special, just thatched roofs, large open fields, farmers, crops and disgusting smells from the cows.

There's a massive field not too far from me, we call it 'the green' (I don't know why, always have and always will, I guess). During the day a lot of the local kids would go on 'the green' to play, climb tress, mess around and all that stuff.

I met my best friend on the green, her name is Zoe, Zoe sugg. She has a younger brother, Joe. Me and Joe weren't as close but my older brother was friends with him. Although, Joe is also 13, like me, and my older brother and Zoe were both 15.

...........

It was a typical british downpour so no one was really on the green. It was abandoned and kind of sad. That was until me, Zoe, Joe and my brother (Justin) decided to run outside... barefoot.... in the rain..... on the soggy grass! Though we didn't care, we were crazy when we were together!

That happened for about 5 minutes until the sugg's mum caught us, her name is Tracey. She was lovely and crazy like us. She just didn't want our muddy feet on her carpet! Tracey ran to get us towels to dry ourselfs off, she then continued to make us hot chocolate and lit the downstairs fire.

We decided to watch a film, a christmas film. Santa Claus the movie, one of the best christmas movies of all time! I sat down on the comfy sofa and started to watch the film. Zoe and Justin were on one sofa so Joe decided to sit next to me, with him he bought a giant blanket that fit over both of us.

After that me and Joe texted a lot. We became really good friends, especially when Zoe and Justin had their GCSE's. Me and Joe would go round his house to hang out whereas Zoe and Justin would go to my house to revise together.

..........

It got to the point where Zoe and Justin now had their A-levels and me and Joe had our GCSE's.

One day, I was round Joe's and Zoe's house to revise with Joe when I recieved a call from my dad, and that was when my life changed... forever....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it, I'm hopefully going to upload a new chapter quite often if people continue to like this!

So I do know wether to carry on it would mean so much to me if you could Vote and/or comment what you think!

Thank you! Byeeeeee! xxx