Chapter 5

Alice POV
When I eventually woke up, Zoë had already woken up and left the room and I was still laying in Joe's warm arms.

As I adjusted my head on my pillow I quickly came to realise that my top had worked it's way up my body in the night and had stopped at my bra. I tried to pull it back down but doing so woke up Joe from his slumber, as he slurred and rolled over I took this opportunity to pull my top down. Thank fully I was able to before he fully opened his eyes... well at least I hope!

He let out a small yawn, and can I just say it was the cutest yawn ever, before looking me in the eyes and smiling sweetly. I then returned the smile before realising that he was slowly leaning in... closer.... closer... closer and.... Zoë burst through the door!

'Alice, how do you have your tea?' Zoë said before realising!
'Erm...erm, I'm sorry I'll just erm leave'

'No Zoë it's fine' I said before jumping to my feet trying to act casual! I looked down and saw Joe face plant his pillow! Damn it! What if Zoë wouldn't have walked in? Would we have actually kissed? Ugh!

Joe POV
I leant in closer and closer and then...
'Alice, how do you have your tea?'
Zoë you idiot!
I face palmed the pillow and that was where I shall stay for the rest of my life...

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!!!
This was more of a filler chapter, but I do have plans for what may happen in the future! ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND/OR INBOX WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO HAPPEN :D