Chapter 8

ALICE POV 

It was now monday and time for school, Joe dropped me off outside the school gates and I walked in. I already felt the nerves churning in my stomach, I hated school. Always have, always will. The thought of big crowds and being judged made me sick to my stomach. Well now it was time to face my fear as the bell had just rang for registration. 

I walked into my form room and immediately felt all eyes on me. They all knew Joe, from YouTube, and they all knew I knew him. Thank goodness they didn't know that he was my boyfriend. The popular girls who sat at the back, Emily, Lauren and Jade, all loved Joe yet hated me. Though that was clearly not the case now that they knew about me and Joe.

'Aliceeee, honey, we missed you over half term' Emily, the main one, said sweetly, though I knew it wasn't true.

'didn't we girls...' she continued as they girls nodded in agreement.

'Okay' I replied and sat infront of them,as bluntly as I could.

They hated me, and we all knew it. 

------

The day went on, slowly, with everyone trying to ask me questions. Including Emily's group...

This started to literally make me feel physically sick and I couldn't bare it. So I went into our school's medical room. The teachers decided that I wasn't well enough to stay at school and gave me permission to call someone to come and pick me up.

*ring ring*

'hello beautiful' Joe said down the phone.

'Joe, I don't feel well, could you come and get me please?' 

'Of course I can, I'm on my way' 

'love you' I called down the phone.

'Love you too, Alice' Joe replied followed by a giggle.

And with that, the phone went dead.

-----

Around ten minutes later, Miss Darnen walked in and told me that Joe had arrived. As I walked out, mobs of girls were surrounding him and I could barely see the top of his head anymore.

The girls then formed a queue though the office of my school and were taking pictures with him. I attempted to walk to the front and get Joe but the girls were literally pushing and nudging me away, telling me to get to the back. At this point, Joe still hadn't even acknowledged that I was out as he was too busy with his fans.

It was too late, I had already drowned in the girls screaching comments that were being repeated in my head. I fell to the floor, I couldn't breathe. I heard gasps as well as laughs.

I felt hands on my shoulders, supporting me. It was male hands, hoping it was Joe I turned around, It wasn't. He was beautiful...

- - - - - - - - - - -

OOOOOHHH PLOT TWIST!! Who is it?!?!?!? 

Thank you so much for reading! I'd also like to thank ash_9862 for voting for some of my chapters, it means a lot! Please vote, comment and share or you can even inbox me what you thought! Anyway, byyyyeeeee for now x