You deserve an explanation...

Read right to the end!! SUPER IMPORTANT

Hi everyone...

Last time I updated this story was back in 2015 (I think). When I last came onto here I think I had about 12k reads so to come back and see that I have almost 38k reads is unbelievable to me...

I'd like to apologise for not ever uploading this story and I am completely overwhelmed with the support this story has had ever since I originally started it. Since I last uploaded this story, I have had time to grow up and in all honesty I'm not really a big fan of many YouTubers anymore including the ones included in this story. However, I am aware that a lot of you out there still love and support this story and so I would like to hand this over to one of you.

I will still run the account since it is linked to my email and I have other things on here too which I would like to keep but what I was thinking could happen was that anyone who is interested in taking over this story could private message me what your future plans are for this story and just a small extract of a chapter you have written which would follow on from this (just so I can see your writing style). I will then choose someone who I think would be best suited to take over this story and so will update this story with their chapters and I will give them full credit.

In the future I may be prepared to completely hand over the account but as of now, due to privacy etc I am not going to do this until I sort out the email account that is linked to this.

So, if you think you have what it takes to take over the account all you have to do is;

1) Private message me saying you are interested in taking over the book

2) Send me a follow up chapter of this chapter so I can see your writing style

3) Tell me a little bit about yourself, for example; how long you've liked YouTubers, where you're from, how old you are and also why you would like to take over this book

Then I will choose who I think is best suited to take over. Please don't be disappointed if you are not chosen as I'm sure this will be a very hard decision for me to make!!

Since I want you to produce a good idea for the future of the book, the deadline isn't for another week (The deadline ends: 15/02/17) and the winner will be announced later on in that week.

Please note: you will not have full access to this account and I will continue to update with chapters that the winner/new author has sent me via private message. However, in the future, you may take over once my details are removed etc...

Once again I am so sorry to let so many of you down, but I really hope that this is a good chance for younger authors to take over and improve on their writing skills.

If you have any questions regarding the 'competition' (if you'd even call it that) then please don't hesitate to private message me!!

Thank you so much for all of your support!! Good luck and get writing!