Chapter 4

It was a week after watching Grown-ups with Alice. We had arranged to meet up with Zoe at my house.

It was now 8:30am and me and Alice had decided to meet early so we had time to go to the shop, all the way their we held hands the same as all the way home. The weird thing was, it felt normal.

.....

Later on, Zoe arrived and her and Alice were immediately back to normal. Sisters. Sisters that hadn't been away from eachother for 2 years.

That night we arranged the bedding on the floor and watched some movies, Alice was in the middle and me and Zoe were on either side of her.

'I'm just going to the toilet' I announced before leaving the room.

As I walked out of the door I couldn't help but over hear Alice and Zoe's conversation...

'Is it really that obvious?' Alice asked.

'So obvious, he's just being oblivious!' Zoe said causing them both to laugh.

What were they talking about, me?

'Joe would never like me back though, not in a million years!' Alice replied.

'That's not true! So do you like him?' Zoe asked.

'maybe...' Alice trailed off before giggling.

I continued to walk upstairs smirking as I did and used the toilet before walking back downstairs. When I walked in Alice and Zoe were laying on the floor and Alice was facing towards where I was sleeping.

I made my way to my space and laid down facing Alice.

'Zoe's going to sleep so I'm facing you' Alice said folllowed by a small smile.

'Okay' I replied before moving closer to Alice.

Alice POV

Joe walked out to use the toilet and Zoe straight away shot her head in my direction.

'You like Joe, don't you?' Zoe asked, eager to know my answer.

'Is it really that obvious?' I repllied, scared at how she might react.

'So obvious, he's just being oblivious!' she replied causing us both to laugh.

'Joe would never like me back though, not in a million years!' I said.

'That's not true! So do you like him?' She asked.

'maybe...' I trailed off, giggling.

.....

'Lay facing that way!' Zoe said, pointing towards the empty space that will soon be filled by Joe.

'why?' I asked confused.

'Just do it!'

I rolled over just before Joe made his way through the door and laid down.

'Zoe's going to sleep so I'm facing you' I said nervously.

'Okay' he said simply before moving closer to me. He moved closer to ME!

Joe took my hand loosely and held the tips of my fingers. He smiled at me as he looked into my eyes, butterflies filled my stomach as I got lost in his deep blue eyes. 

I snuggled up closer to Joe and buried my face in his chest, he lifted up his arm and wrapped it around my waist. 

Before I eventually fell asleep Joe kissed my forehead and fell asleep also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading!

Please could you vote and/or comment if you want, it would mean so much to me!

Thank youuu! Byeeeeeeeeee! xxx