Chapter 18

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. I haven't really felt myself as anxiety has overcome me and holds me back from doing many things. I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

He continued.
"At first he was okay. A normal 12 year old boy that just wanted to be friends and play football. Then, he became weird. He started to be very violent, rebellious and was so rude. He would constantly steal from shops, vandalise peoples gardens, he became horrible."

None of this really surprised me. In fact, this is what I had expected fetus Caspar to be like, kind of.

"One day just me and him met up, not Zoë. He asked were she was and I said that she had gone shopping and couldn't spend the day with us. Once I told him this, he went crazy. Shouting, screaming etc. When I asked him what was wrong he told me that he liked Zoë! And I mean really like Zoë! All I did was laugh and say that she would never love him. Since then he has done nothing but hate me!"

I was slightly confused. He's mad at Joe after a 12 year old crush?! How pathetic...

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, a concerned look on my face.

"What are you doing?" Joe asked as I dialled a number.

"Ringing Caspar..." I replied sternly as I stood up and walked out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I had arrived where me and Caspar arranged to meet. I made sure Joe did not follow, he didn't even know where I had gone.

I stood in the alley way, checking my surroundings, still no Caspar in sight.

Then I saw him. He was wearing a charcoal grey beanie, black skinny jeans and a long black coat.

He walked towards me, looking at his feet the whole way.

"You wanted to talk?" He said quietly, now looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I did. It's about Joe-"

"I don't want to explain the whole thing" Caspar interrupted.

"No need, Joe already did" I replied before recapping what Joe had said.

"Okay, so what's your point, Alice?" Caspar asked me, slightly confused.

"I'd like to know why you acted like this!" I answered.

"Is it not clear? I knew Joe was an idiot but I didn't expect you to be one as well!" Caspar spat.

"Care to explain?" I asked.

"Remember that secret that Joe wouldn't tell you?! Yeah?! The one about how I killed your mother and brother? Oh oopsies!!!" Caspar laughed.

Tears rimmed my eyes.

"You what?" I asked, barely even making a sound.

"That's right! I planned the death! What are you going to do, call the police? Because if you do, I'll make it clear that I do not work alone, I have a squad. It can easily be arranged that by the time I got out of prison, you were dead also...but you're not going to call the police are you?" Caspar whispered, placing his thumb on my lips.

I shook my head.

"There's a good girl....now you do not tell anyone...."

"Why did you kill them?" I asked, tasting the tears that streamed down my face.

"Because I thought it was you in the car..."

- - - - - - - - -

Sorry, that was a bit if a cliff-hanger, kinda! Thank you guys for reading!!! I love you all so much! I was wondering if I should set up a kik for y'all to contact me? I don't know, comment what you think!

Also, if y'all are reading any good fanfics please comment and tell me as I love reading them sooooo much!!!

Thank you for reading!!

Please fan/follow, vote and comment!!

Love you <3

-gottahaveyoutube