Chapter 3

Joe Sugg came up on the screen, I then remembered what had happened earlier that day and looked to see what he had sent me.

Joe: Hi x

Alice: Hi, you alright? x

Joe: Yeah, I'm good thanks, you? xx

Alice: Great thanks xx

..... and the converstaion went on....

We stayed up talking for ages, it was now 12, midnight and we were in mid-conversation. 

Joe: Have you spoken to Zoe recently? xxx

Alice: I last spoke to her the time I saw you, before today :( xxx

Joe: aw :( all three of us should meet up! xxx

Alice: That would be so cool, I really want to see her! :) xxx

Joe: Awesome! I'll arrange something! xxxx

...again we continued to chat until 2 'o' clock in the morning, which is when I fell asleep during one of our conversations.

------------

It was the next day now and I was so bored, I decided to get up early and walk to the local shop. Apart from it was a 20 minute walk.... 

 It was hot again so I was wearing Black leggings, a white crop top with a torn effect, a tartan kimono and black converse. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and put on just some mascara.

It was 7:30am and I expected no one to be up, that was until I walked half way down the road and felt someone make me jump behing me. I turned around not knowing who it could be and it was Joe.

'Oh my god Joe, you scared me so much!' I said causing us both to laugh.

'soz' he said simply still laughing a little.

'what are you doing up this early?' I asked.

'I was about to ask you the same thing!' he replied.

'Im going to the shop, you want to come?' I asked.

'sure, I'll come'.

We both took a slow stroll up to the shop making it a 30 minute walk rather than 20 minute. We took this opportunity to catch up and talk about random things like school and youtube and jobs. 

It was now only a five minute walk to the shop.

'hey, let's take a selfie!' Joe said eagerly.

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers making me move closer to him. We took a couple of selfies and then continued to walk, I then realised that he didn't unlink our hands. 

For some reason I liked our hands like this, together, not apart. It made me feel safe, it also made me realise that I might have feelings for Joe.

Joe POV

I took her hand to pull her closer for the selfie, as soon as our hands touched I felt a rush go through me. Did I have feelings for Alice?  I can't have, we've been friends since we were born, I can't like her... can I?

Once we took the pictures I found myself not wanting to let go, so I didn't!  She didn't exactly resist it so I just stayed like it! She bought a couple of things, and so did I. I bought Popcorn, Diet Coke, Fanta fruit twist and fizzy strawberry laces. 

'What's all that for?' Alice asked. 

'Well I wanted to know if you were free to hang out at mine?' I said.

'That sounds good' Alice replied.

...

Our hands staright away linked again when we walked out of the shop with all of our bags, I offered to hold Alice's bags for her but she refused. 

When we got back to my house we emptied the popcorn into bowls and poured out some drinks and continued our way into the front room. We agreed to watch grown-ups our all time favourite movie!

As I sat down after putting the disk into the dvd player, Alice still wasn't in the room.

When she came in, she sat down next to me and shared the popcorn. I laid back onto the arm of the sofa and placed my legs on Alice's lap. She didn't think much of it and layed back with me.

10 minutes into the film, I put my arm around her and placed my hand on hers. She immediately look up at me and smiled. She linked our hands and snuggled up closer to my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading! 

I hope you enjoyed it, please vote and/or comment what you think, it would mean so much to me if you did!

 Thank youuuuu!!! Byeee!!! xxx