Chapter 23

A/N: so it's been awhile...again...

I'm so sorry that I've kept people waiting and I just want to thank the people that have waited! You guys are amazing! I also want to use this as an opportunity to welcome any new readers, so hey guys :) how you doing?? comment what you think of the story! Your opinions are always taking into consideration to make this fanfiction better! Thank you guys again, you mean the world to me! xxxx

-----------------------

Alice POV

I had to get out of here. Away from the monster of a boy that awaited my presence downstairs. Why would he even bother to go through with this? There was honestly no point.

I can remember my past like it was yesterday. The past sixteen years of my life flashed before my eyes as soon as I looked at the picture on Caspar's phone.

It was all becoming clear.

I was awoken from my spiral of thoughts when the sound of slamming doors and shouts came from downstairs.

Careful to hide the phone, I slowly opened the heavy oak door of the bathroom to see Caspar and two other similarly built men hunched over a far skinnier boy downstairs. Caspar turned around, revealing the sickening smirk that plastered his vile face.

He slowly walked away from the struggling boy, still in the grip of the two other men, and made his way towards me, reaching out his big hand for me to take.

He didn't know, did he?

Caspar wasn't aware that I knew the truth.

I slowly took hold of his hand as he intertwined our fingers, continuing the boyfriend and girlfriend act.

I can't let him know that I know! Who knows what he would do!

He lead me into the front room where I was originally sat when I first arrived here. Whilst he was looking away I swiftly slid his precious phone back onto the table, hoping he didn't realize it was gone.

"Casp, who are they? and why are they gripping that boy as if they're about to murder him?" I ask, gesturing to the door that lead to the hallway where the boy continued to struggle in the grip of the men.

"Don't worry about them! That's the boy who wants to kill you, Alice. That's Joe!" He replies, sounding as sarcastic as one could get.

My eyes widen and immediately shoot to the boy in the hallway whose attention is already on me. His mouth forms an 'o' shape as he comes into realization.

"Don't hurt him!" I scream, standing from the couch.

"What? Why not?!" Caspar replies, taking a step closer to me.

oh no.

"Becau-beca-because I want to talk to him...alone. How dare he think he can mess with me and get away with it." I say, sounding as convincing as I possibly could.

Another smirk forms on Caspar's lips as he engulfs me in a hug.

"That's my girl" he says evilly.

ew.