You Already Knowww *Big Freedia Voice*

Didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon. I don't even think I slept a full five hours, but I'm up. My family's here and they'll be sliding out of state for a lil bit so I figure it's not a big deal that I get up right now and crash later when they're all outta here lmao. Anyway, so I had quite the dream.

Bitch I know, we're back to the dreams. "I have a dream", MLK face ass. Lmao but it proves to me that stuff is always lingering in my mind, even after I think I'm done worrying or thinking about it.

So, the first thing I can remember is being at an amusement park with Cardi B. So, we were line, waiting to go on the ride. But it was more like a performance kind of thing, lmao. I can't even explain what kind of ride it was, but me, her, and a few other people got on it and kind of performed, like there was a crowd lmao. So after we do that, we got good critique and they were especially like "the backup dancers SLAYED". I remember being like "thanks" lmao.
I think I dreamt about that because yesterday I watched a story time about somebody who did Cardi B's makeup way back in the gap. This was pre-Bodak Yellow Cardi, and that was who I performed with in my dream lmao.

Alright, so then we do a bad bitch exit and then it was just me (as far as being in that group) walking in a doctors office. Before, I wasn't paying attention to them, apparently I had somewhere to be. Then I randomly hear "guess which ones are in therapy" 😂. I think it was a black doctor who said it, so now I'm paying attention to what everybody else is doing, now there's people with masks and shit on everywhere, acting a bit crazy lmao. They were afraid of something, so I'm thinking this was hysteria over the pandemic. So I'm looking at white men looking kind of straight faced, so I'm looking for black doctors to see how they're reacting lmao. Never got a clear visual of anybody black, to successfully compare and contrast their reaction lol.  

I figure I dreamed about that cuz we're still in the thick of that shit.

Anyway, so here's where the transition I was talking about, happened. I turn the corner and there's a whole lounge/restaurant situation and I don't see the doctors anymore, I just see random women. Well, apparently my hair changed 😂. Look, so I was walking through there and there were some women who were looking at me, but I thought they was choosing lmao. So I walk through thinking I'm a baddie, right? 😂 Somehow I figured that the girls were indeed, not choosing. And I don't recall letting it get me down at all. So I can't remember if I walked their way again, but I remember somebody else, approaching me, as I walked somewhere. I made a joke about how I  thought I was GIVING it to the girls just a second ago, but i think I had probably changed my hair back, or maybe I didnt lmao. Anyway, she grabbed my hand and kind of ushered me through this crowd and she laughed at my joke, and I can't remember what she said specifically, but I was like "last time somebody smiled at me I thought they were tryna holla", she basically confirmed that she was tryna do. So, she's like "let's go out Friday". Bitch, ain't exchange numbers, names, nothing lmfao. Anyway, I remember feeling SO good because I had done nothing aside from be my complete, true, self and scored a date. We connected on Suave because there was some weird looking shit in a nearby drink, it reminded me of something off those lil commercials where they exposed how everything is made to look better for the cameras. So there's some red looking shit in there, and I'm like "nigga, that's Suave" and we laughed about that, then I was like, "alright, I'll catch you on Friday". Still did not have to wherewithal to ask the woman for her name or her numberrrr lmfaooooooo.

You wanna know the craziest part of how great I felt, picking up a date? I already had somebody at home lmfaooooooooo. I didn't know til I got back but you know how it is in dreams, once you see somebody there's already relationships you're privy to even if you don't recognize them facially lmao, you get a sense of the relationship between dream them and dream you, immediately. So as soon as I slide back to the crib, I'm feeling so good, wanting to tell anybody who would listen about how I just bagged this girl, lmao. I washed my hands in the bathroom and realized that I was at my girls house. So now I'm feeling bad for feeling so happy to meet somebody else 😂😂 anyway, so I slide outside of the bathroom, battling how bad I feel, as well as how good I feel and walk into this bitch's living room. This bitch is excited to share with me about how she bought mini fucking elephants. She names em all, but there were three mini elephants in the corner of her living room in some kind of "cage". I was like 'girl'. 😂 Anyway, that was when I woke up lmfao.

I thought I dreamed of that part cuz I was complaining last night about wanting partnership and all that so as soon as I got up, I thanked the universe for that confidence boost lmao. Cuz it was a huge boost 😂

Oh, I think the reaction I had to the elephant thing was to help me see how ridiculous I am when I'm talking to other people about shit lmaooo. They be like "ma'am. What the fuck is going on?" 😂

Anyway, bye.