Senior Year Take Two

I'm still in this bitch. Surprised to see that I'm not the only one. In fact, many of the hoes I saw my first year are still undergraduate students. Lmfao this major is so annoying. I should have just picked English. Ugh. Thus far I've been to three classes. On Mondays I have two classes. Neither of them seem to be too bad. The only thing was, one of the classes had a homework assignment before class even started. It wasn't really due, but she definitely wanted to start school off with a bang. In my first class, I witnessed two things. On our break during class, I like to use the bathroom on the first floor because I think that bathroom has more privacy because most people high-tail it to the nearest bathroom. This girl from class comes in right after me and then uses the bathroom. She flushes the toilet and then I listen for water from the sink because I know hoes don't be washing their hands. And none. She went to get something to eat and ate it with her hands. How many door handles has she been touching with her vagina/Shitty hands? Disgusting. I'm going to start bringing hand sanitizer with me to class. I'm no one's germaphobe but I just don't want to touch vagina hands and we ain't getting busy. I don't want vagina hands when I'm just trying to get out of the classroom. No. 

The other thing was this girl kept asking me about an internship for our major. One, I was confused because I don't talk to her, ever. EVER. Outside of being mandated to speak to her (or anyone, tbh), I don't say much to anyone. So why she began to talk to me, I have no idea. And also it's in a whole 'nother language (and I didn't practice signing over the summer) so I wasn't even all that sure of what she was saying. After like two whole minutes of trying to decipher her message, we both just gave up lmao. So then, the next class comes around. SOmeone else is asking me about the same shit. And I'm just like, "what is it with these people and internships" because we don't have to oursource them, our school does everything for us regarding that. Girl, wouldn't you damn know that I was supposed to e-mail someone at the school and let them know what dates I was available for practice student teaching?

First of all, this is kinda stupid in my opinion. I say this because student teaching IS practice. So, after I e-mailed the lady I was supposed to talk with (after having that same student and teacher telling me what the heck was going on) and she says she's working on getting me a spot. Anyway, this "practice student teaching" is supposed to go hand in hand with a practicum course.... but then we have to do the actual student teaching next semester with another practicum/seminar course. I'm confused, jesus. so now i'm confused on whether i should attend this damn class on Friday because that is the seminar class. Ugh. Also, there's five people in this class which  means i have to talk EVERY time. Ugh. I'm stressed. But, at least we'll be doing the teaching in English (but deaf students will use interpreters). I can do the teaching part, no problem. Just a little scared of how I'm gonna pan out as a teacher. Like, I'm so afraid to be bad at it. Lol. 

I'm getting better at understanding sign. As far as doing it, eh, I'm okay, still. I think I'm one of the more moderate signers compared to others who learned it the same time I did but oh damn well. Sometimes I feel embarrassed because I do notice their reactions when I say something "wrong" but oh well. I'll get better. At this point, I don't care about all of that. I just don't. If I focus on that, it'll just ruin my mood so everybody can kiss my barely signing ass lmao. At least I'm mostly clear. It's not RIDICULOUSLY BAD but i mean, could be better for a  fifth year student lmao. I'll practice. Or will I?

I hate practicing, I feel dumb. 

Anyway, tommorrow I'll be in my Teaching Science class probably with most of the people I've been in class with. The problem is I don't care for any of them lol. Not that I don't like them, but I don't really like to be in class, period, much less with people I am not friends with. SO, I just go to class and sit there. I'm not worried about making friends, never was, but I'm even LESS concerned this  year lol.

After tomorrow i'll have one more class to go=-- the practicum. SMH. At least it's only the syllabus overview.