The Most Savage Things I've Done

11/2/16

-threw someone's invite away while they were in the room.

In 5th grade, this one bitch didn't like me lmao. So, when it came time for her birthday, the whole class got invites. lmao, she purposely messed mine up and I can tell 'cause it was all blotched out and shit. little did she know, i wasn't going to that shit anyways and ripped the invite up and threw it away. not sure who saw, but i felt like such a badass for doing so. lmao, to this day, i have never said more than two words to her since then. Probably not even one. I always remember dumb ass, irrelevant things, but I can't remember shit I learned in a lecture two days ago.

lmao it's awkward when you remember all of your old friends' birthdays, especially when you haven't talked in ages. I remember random facts about people who I was never even friends with. Back then, I remembered EVUHREHTHANG*. EVUHREHTHANG? EVUHREHTHANG! Can you get into MENSA for having a good memory? If so, I should have been in that shit as a kid lmao. I done grew up and lost my damn powers.

*all the Katt Williams fan know what I'm referring to. Did you know that nigga's name is actually Sebastian? His last name ain't even Williams lol.

-I had to be like 8 or something but I hit this one boy at the park and then told everyone he hit ME. WHY THE FUCK DO I REMEMBER THIS I DONT KNOW!! Lmao he got in trouble. I wasn't shit lol.

-i used to get my sister in trouble all the time, but that's just what older siblings do. if she didn't wanna be sonned, she should have been born first lmao. but she wasn't sooooooooo..

i hope to unleash more savagery in the future. it's fun.