Favorite Lesbian Webseries UPDATE

-this post is all over the place but why wouldn't it be lol-

First of all, I think favorite might be too much of an exaggeration. We'll just say that I really like these shows. That depicts my interest in these stories more accurately. Heh, I'm using big words today. Wanna know why? 'Cause I just took the PRAXIS Core test earlier and SLAYED the reading portion so I feel all smart. Math got my ass like I knew it would, and if I did ALMOST nothing on my math portion and almost passed with little effort, I can't help but think I passed the writing section as well.

But anyway doe, back to my webseries.

Love & Lesbians New York - I still really like this show! What makes it even cooler to me is that there is a transman on the show. I don't think they're going to make it a storyline on THIS show, but on another show it is a part of his character's storyline. Anyway that doesn't even really matter. The producer Reiicy who plays Yahlee is a rapper. Biiiiiitch, lemme tell y'all something. I need y'all to go visit her YT page and watch her latest video. Not 'cause she has bars or anything, but because she got this one fine ass friend who is staring in the camera for most of her cameos. Right away, I was like "hallelujah". Y'all know I don't even be out here religioning like that but good Gawd! She's the one that made me click on Reiicy's video 😂. And then she did the work of our good Lordt and uploaded a video of her fine ass friend rapping. I ain't even care what she was talmbout, I was just so thankful that I could look at her some more! Whew!
I really only made this list so I could get out my feelings about her friend 😂

Tempation(their area code)- they're in Florida but I can't remember where. Um, if you're into dreads there's loads of them here. The story is pretty cool although there are some typical storylines-- stud rappers, bi girl who is trying to keep her ho activities from her man, etc....

My Beautiful Pain- This one has a good story, too. The leading lady is so pretty so I mean if you're shallow THAT alone could keep your attention, but this is about a group of folks trying to start their own TV network.

Okay, I will be back shortly with another entry and it will not be about me lusting over someone else 😂. #BYE