You Know The Drill

10/23/16

Y'all know how I operate, right? I live life, some bullshit comes up that makes me happy or nervous or something-- and I write about it. It just helps me out so much. This is like having a journal (because none of y'all hoes actually read this book) so I can write whatever I feel and a weight is lifted. Welp, one major thing just popped up.

Ever since I have come to this school, I have been stressed the fuck out. I shouldn't be so anxious about every little thing, and until I leave this school, it will never stop. Class is non-stop stress and I try my hardest to appear invisible so the teacher doesn't call on me. Doesn't always work, but I shouldn't be in a school that pushes me to do that. So, I've decided I want to switch. Now, I've told my relatives and most of them don't get it, but they can really go somewhere else with all that other stuff. I have zero plans of returning next semester, but it's still a possibility. Even if I come back next semester, I will definitely be somewhere else next fall. Bet that :) And when it happens ('cause I'm going to speak it into existence), I'm gonna find this entry and copy and paste it into another chapter and then write "See, I told you." I'm just a little nervous about the application process and the deadlines and aughHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. 

And ugh, I got 80 million damn papers to write. I LOVE writing, but I hate being forced to do it. 

Ok bye.