Honestly, Truly, the Ghetto

Hello, wigs. At first I was gonna come in here ranting but I figure I oughta greet whoever else will read this too... all sixteen of y'all. Hey, hi, how ya derrn? Is y'all okay?! You in the headspace to read some complaining ass shit? Yeah? Okay, cool.

The quarantine is driving me fucking crazy. I still don't know exactly how tired I am of not being able to really leave the house, because I'm a homebody anyways. Like, if I were a dog, I'd be the kind who did not need to be walked daily. I'd be the kind who would be just as satisfied by having the run of the house. I'm somebody that loves to be alone wherever I'm at. Generally, I'm not alone in the public, but I tend to be, at home. At least, that's how it used to be, before all this. Now everybody is in the house all the time, and I'm quite sick of it. Quite! 😂 The other day I overheard my aunt cancelling an international trip and I died a little inside, 'cause I could use the space, lmfao. She would've been gone probably a week at minimum. But no. She gon be here 😭. My cousin is here too, but he's on the same kind of time I am— stay in our rooms and occasionally catch a sighting of each other like twice a week lmao. He's tolerable in that regard except he does not do dishes. Weak. Usually that's how I can tell if he has been out of his room more than five minutes—- he leaves his dishes in the sink. And sometimes at the table. Cups mostly. *death stare*. Anyway, back to me.

I liked living alone on campus better. Yeah, girl, I'm back in school. Grad school. I think I mentioned it earlier but I'm going after a Master's degree now. I passed two classes, waiting on grades from the third. I don't understand the hold-up, but whatever. I feel like I did fine, but I don't have any real guesses because he never used Blackboard. The side-eye is real.

You know what, though? I'm actually hopeful that we get to go back to at least being on campus. I want to live by myself again, and that's kind of all I care about, LMAO. I know I'm gonna take the necessary measures to avoid da Rona, but I'm still pretty nervous about everyone else. I just want to be on my own, again. I can't do it forreal, forreal until after I snatch this next degree. That'll be fun. I'm not super pressed on returning to face to face instruction, I just hate online instruction with a passion. Go on and guess how many online sessions I've actually attended since this whole thing started? Go on, guess. I can't quite recall, but I know I could probably count on one hand, with at least a finger left over. I passed both of those classes so attendance didn't really mean shit lmfao. I just did the homework and went on about my life, lol. On top of that, my computer is trash, so it would cut off and all that after about an hour, so it's a mess. I'm gonna get myself a tablet or something, to help me because I have zero intention of returning to the computer lab after this shit, lol. Also, I sometimes interacted with other people, so that was okay, too.

I remember a few years ago feeling isolated because I didn't speak to anybody 'cause I wasn't all the way confident in my signing skills. Well, I never once felt like that being at this new school, so it's easier now for me to randomly engage in off the cuff convo. That's a little bit of a mood booster that I miss, too. Like what if I woulda met the love of life this semester?! Like, what the hell is truly going on?! Universe, are you trying to save me from heartbreak or something?! Cuz, this is a lil too much. Like a lil tew murrch 🤏🏾. Also, I'd kind of prefer to go through and get through it instead of never experiencing it. I think avoiding partnerships cuz of shit like that is almost as pointless as being scared of one day clocking the hell out of life. Almost.

Remember when I was complaining about these hoe ass apps? I'm not using them anymore. I hate them all lmfao. They're all ass. Every last one. You know what grinds my gears? Matches that do not say anything to you lmfao. Ghetto!!!!!!!! I HATE IT HERE!!!!!!! I figure I'd find loads of at least new people to talk with during quarantine but that's not how it happened at all. It's truly quite the fool.

I'm truly... envious... bitch throw the a lil bit of jelly in there, of people who are quarantined with their baes. I know it's got to be a million times better with them. Got to be. If it's this much a fool without one, the happy couples gotta be pretty cozy in their abodes! You see I had to specify happy, 'cause... yeah. Anyway, on top of all this, here I go, rereading all the love stories I done wrote, irritated as hell lmfao.

Hey, Universe. It's me, again. See, I got a question forrr ya, I already know the answerrrrr. (Ten points and if you really care that much, a follow back if you can tell me what song that previous sentence is from.) 😂 girl, who do I think I am?! It's Mary J Blige. Anyway, the question is, 'when is it gonna be my turn to be in a loving relationship?'. Clearly the answer is never. Clearly! Universe probably blocked literally any opportunity for all that. I've already sworn off those dumb ass apps, can't go to school, can't go outside. Is it a ghost, Jesus? Is that what type of time, we're on? Forreal?! I can't. Women on dating apps are truly a mess lmfao.

The app freaked out on me but I think I was talking about Parking Wars when I was so rudely interrupted. So Parking Wars is one of the things I watch to keep myself sane. I also write (duh) and listen to music. Ah, yeah, I remember what I wrote now.

I was complaining about the fact that Parking Wars stopped filming in Philadelphia. Yeah, so apparently it was said that the show negatively impacted tourism there. What confused me about it is, the show will always be in existence. I think people should be prepared for stuff like that. Park correctly or get ticketed. Exactly how rare is it to get tickets for not parking legally? Also, it's not like stopping production makes the PPA suddenly not exist anymore!!

So I had a bunch of faves. Oh, if you're unfamiliar with Parking Wars, then I'ma get you familiar, mmkaaaay? So Parking Wars is a show that follows parking officers, tow truck drivers, booters , as well the folks down at the car impound place. Admittedly, the premise of the show sounds boring as hell, but it is truly the greatest thing you will ever lay your eyes on. What makes the show are the arguments as well as the editing. Some of the people it's focused on are fun, while others are mostly strictly business oriented. So my absolute favorite cast members are Yolanda (boss), Sherry, Garfield, Ponytail, Sonia and Rodney. I also really liked Martin every time he popped up but he passed on before the show even aired so he wasn't featured very much. The sad thing about the show is a few of the employees who appeared on camera have actually died. I don't know if this is insensitive or not, but I actually likened it to Moesha, since there are several characters of that show have also passed. So it's a lil sad for me to watch sometimes but I roll with it because that is how much I love this show. They film in Philly and Detroit, mainly, but they've featured other cities in New York, maybe suburbs of the city, I guess. I love the show I wish it would bring its ass back.

Not that you asked, but one way to my HOART is probably showing an effort to get into some of my favorite things to listen to or watch so you can at least see WHY I love it, even if you don't 😂. Same with music. Idk I just think that is SO fire.

I finally feel fucking good now. I was feeling so anxious before I started writing. I told y'all a nigga's spirit was bothered, lmao. I can't just let stuff sit on my spirit for very long so I remembered that sometimes I come here and dump it on y'all! 😂 Sorry. Anyway, catch y'all in my business next time. Bye!