LOWKEY GLAD I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS

Remember when I was all like "I'm lowkey confused as to why I don't have friends." I still feel like that. I'm guarded as fuck but I feel like anyone that got past all that has loved the shit out of me, lol. High risk (trying to approach me) usually gets you a high reward (my friendship) LMAO. Here's what made me go back to my previous no-new-friends attitude. The death of a 19 year old girl; assumed to be murdered either at the behest or negligent behavior of her friend. Her name's Kenneka and after a long night with her friends, she was found in a freezer in a hotel. Howwww diiiid weeee get here?! Nobody's 'posed to be here! I don't know if that was an appropriate joke, but I'm also being serious. Girl, how does one start off the night partying with friends, and then wind up dead?? Y'all know me, the ID queen. So naturally, I was already thinking of my own theories. Off rip, all I was seeing was that her best friend had set her up for $200. I didn't find out there was a video til last night. I went on an FB scavenger hunt, looking at these people going IN on her best friend. First thing I thought was, yikes. Not that I'd ever defend a murderer or a solicitor, but we don't even have the facts yet. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure they've done the autopsy yet.

My theory was pretty basic-- the best friend was mad at Kenneka for something-- possibly jealousy over a boy -- and set her bestie up. That was all. Then, I started to notice that other spectators mention that Kenneka was violated, sexually. Right away I was confused. Did the police ever mention that she had been sexually assaulted? Where were these spectators getting this idea from? Then guess what happened? I see a post made by one of the boys that were presumed to be at the hotel "party" that Kenneka and her friends went to. His post basically said that more girls would be alive if they didn't fight back against their rapists. He said that they should just let their assailants get their rocks off especially since they probably aren't virgin, anyways. First of all, that shit is quite alarming. Even if he has nothing to do with Kenneka's alleged ('cause, once again, ain't no autopsy, bih) sexual assault, or anyone else's, he WILL be involved one day. I say get his ass before he CAN violate anyone (else). 

They were at some girl's birthday celebration and the birthday girl went on FB live at the party. She was wearing reflective glasses so lots of people were analyzing her glasses and the audio of the live. Some people were convinced they saw sexual acts happening through the glasses, and some didn't. Some thought they heard Kenneka pleading for help, and some thought that the conversations the teens were having were indicative that something bad was happening to Kenneka. I think that one boy's post and the speculation of someone mentioning forced sex in the live is what sparked the sexual assault rumor. I've got to say, I've seen the live a couple times and thought I saw pants around feet with exposed thighs at one point, but someone debunked that. To me, none of the important information was loud enough to hear clearly, in order to make an assumption. I will say, I did hear the two short and low squeaks that some people claim to be Kenneka pleading for help, but I can't be sure of who said that.

Someone else, though, another avid I.D. channel watcher came up with a pretty reasonable story, using the live footage. She basically alludes that Kenneka's best friend was setting her up with a guy so she could hookup with his friend. She suggests that her hookup's friend had offered her $200 to get Kenneka to hook up with him. The best friend saw dollar signs and went ahead and delivered Kenneka to the guy and left with hers. She says that she believes Kenneka likely did not want to hook  up, which angered the guy (who just paid $200) and he might have choked her and put her body in the freezer. That is quite plausible (and just plain fucked up), but even that theory leaves a lot of questions. Um, the best friend basically sold her friend, so I definitely see her getting put in jail. Girl. How could you sell your friend's snatch without her permission?! Anyway, even if the girl herself is not convicted of murdering her friend, she makes herself look incredibly guilty, posting 1001 pictures and long statuses of her and Kenneka together, basically going "I love you. I didn't do this, so please leave me alone. She was my bestie." It's like, "Who are you trying to convince? Me, or yourself?"

I probably left alot out, but here's what really fucks me up. After giving up on searching for Kenneka, her friends hopped in her mom's car and drove away from the hotel. I guess one would assume that they're dropping the car off, but I feel like if I lost my friend, I'd have asked the person I rendezvoused with if their friend left with Kenneka. Now, chances are the answer is going to be no. So that'd let me know she is likely still in the hotel somewhere and I'd probably keep looking. Something about them hopping in the mama's car makes me uneasy. But also, I'd never leave my friend when I know she's had something to drink, even if she called my mama a bitch, lol. I can hate you once I get your drunk ass home!

Anyway, I said all this to say-- if THAT is what friends are these days, I'm cool on having them. I am COOL. Instead of being a lil shook that I've yet to make a close friend on campus, I'll just be glad that I haven't met anyone who SAYS they love me and then lead me to my death :) Man, I will be watching this story and will come back and share my thoughts later.