Sugary Ass Bathroom

It's 5:54 AM and I'm up already cuz I gotta get ready for work. More on that later.

I just had another weird ass dream lmao. This one has to do with my family and some old acquaintances. I've been seeing them at my job so I think they're popping up in my head. So for some reason I was staying the night at a cousin's house. As a matter of fact, it's Cat and her mom's house. When I walked in it looked different than normal— all of a sudden the living room had been super small and it only consisted of two couches— a loveseat and a bigger one as well as a fish tank. Cat has fish in real life but for whatever reason she had these exotic fish and this tricked out aquarium that had had a camera inside the aquarium and had a screen above it. It would zoom on another fish every few seconds lmao. They were so tiny but it didn't matter cuz every detail got magnified. I wanted to ask her about the fish but I didn't. Anyway, I don't remember saying much to her. I went into the bathroom and remember seeing a bag of sugar in there and thought it was weird place for it to be lmao.

Then I ended up walking outside but it looks nothing like where I live. I didn't think too much of it. Whenever I walk somewhere usually I'm listening to music. I can't remember wearing my headphones but I heard music very loudly in my ears. Naturally I made up a whole diddy and it sounded good! I'm mad I forgot what it was. So then I ended up in the store. I guess I came in on the wrong side because I had to squeeze past all the cash registers and all that. So I probably bought snacks or something and headed to the register. There were like 2 registers open and the lines were on either side. I saw a couple acquaintances from my old hood while in line. I remember being annoyed that the lady at the register was going out of order lol.

Anyway I get back home and we cut to me being in the bathroom. There was sugar all over the place this time lmao. I was like "what the fuck?" lmaooo like why am I covered in sugar? 😂😂 so cut to me being outside in the backyard. It was a big one and it must've been beautiful out there. My aunt had a pool so I was in the pool with my regular clothes on. I don't recall being covered in sugar when I went in but my clothes were on. Also we had neighbors. Maybe they were in their clothes in their pool too but they were white people playing with this little white baby in the pool. So I was like "aw" and realized I didn't remember setting my phone down. I don't think I ever SAW it lmao.

So then all of a sudden I'm back in the damn bathroom, but I'm in the fucking tub COVERED in sugar! I was like "what the hellllll" lmao. And then I notice I'm tasting the sugar now. So my tongue is full of sugar cuz i was licking my lips trying to get it off but I never got the taste out. So I was just laying in the tub, defeated by my confusion, almost: and then i move my hand and notice there's flour, too! 😂 It was so ridiculous. When I tell you there was sugar (and I guess flour) EVERYWHERE, I ain't lyin' lmao. What made me think of a sugary ass bathroom?

Then I look and I'm back outside but I'm not in the pool anymore, I'm just swimming in a swamp puddle where the pool was once again, not really worried about the fact I was in a swamp or that the pool was gone, I'm worried about the damn phone. I'm just confused on why I was so worried about ruining my phone when I was not concerned at all about being in a swamp/marsh which made me feel like I had probably chosen to go in but never took my phone out lmao. I guess I was looking for it and noticed there was another pond/swamp/marsh on the other side of the yard with my family in it, LOUNGING lmao. So it's my mom and sister (can't remember if my aunt and cousin were there) our there floating away and that was when I saw my phone floating, lmao. And that was when I woke the hell up.

I had a BUNCH of questions. What does all that mean? Why did I dream of a sugary ass bathroom? Why was I randomly floating in bodies of water?

I asked Google. They said dreaming of tasting sugar means you're sweet or want love or whatever. I'm sweet and people never hesitate to tell me lmao but wanting love is a bit of a stretch but we'll get into that after work. They said dreaming of swimming means you're overwhelmed with emotion you don't wanna deal with but that's a stretch, too lmao.

Let me know if I'm the only one who has dreamed of a sugar coated bathroom.