Narcissist?

9/22/16

I always re-read my entries. Is that a narcissist trait? 

Anyway, do I sound like a crazy person? I definitely talk to myself. I'm not on Lolly's level of talking to myself, but I totally do that. Sometimes I even sign to myself. Actually, I need to get back in that habit. I'm slippin'. Anyway, since I have finally discovered that writing puts me at peace, I'm just gon' pull some prompts from the internet so I can write the night away.

Bitch, I wish I could finish some stories, but I don't have any inspiration. I can't wait for a burst of inspiration, cuz I always get one.

ON WITH THE JOURNAL PROMPTS, GODDAMMIT!

Could you ever be a vegetarian?

Hell naw, to the naw, naw, naw, heeeellll naw.

I like animals and shit, I really do. I hate those slaughter videos and I'll be sad for like a day but then I'll forget about it and remember it while there's meat in my mouth (lol). I apologize in my head because it's like I feel so bad about enjoying it, and because I'm gonna want it again. I'm horrible.

Nah, but seriously. There may come a time where I'll be over beef and chicken and turkey, but I could *NEVER* give up seafood. So, nah.

___

It makes no sense how tired I get, when I usually don't do much in the first place. If you pay attention to me, you know I'm in my room, and if I'm not in my room, I'm in class, and if I'm not in class, I'm in the cafeteria. So, you can gather that I just chill in my room a whole lot. But, the way I PASS the hell OUT at night, you'd think I'd been working like a dog. I really think I tire myself out, what with overthinking everything and talking/joking with myself lol. It's fun, y'all should try it. That's probably a reason that I'm so quiet.. I don't have shit to say because I've already talked to myself about it, and I don't feel like repeating myself, even though I never technically ever said it to anyone. I wish I knew another person that has my same "issues". Like now, I'm SO tired, but it's barely 9:30. I got up at 10 or so this morning, but I can easily pull all-nighters like they're going out of spite.

I'm probably just excited to go to sleep because it's something to do. Sometimes my distractions follow me to my dreams. Will tonight be the same? Will update you on that later.

(Podcasts are life-- also things I distract myself with)

I listen to:

Black Guy Who Tips

Where's My 40 Acres

The Read

Da Soup Kitchen

BabyBoy Podcast

Rantin' and Ravin'

they're all pretty funny.