(Delayed) Graduation Blues

X= discussed in previous chapters

1. sick for damn near a week X

2. passed all my classes

3. delayed graduation sadness

4. not understanding how people can say they're not attracted to black women

5. stud on stud "flicks"

6. fine people i follow

7. what makes someone fine to me

8. plans for the future.

2) ya girl passed all of her classes. i swear one of my professors passed me just to do it. i completed all of the work, i just forgot to send in one of the last assignments. i did it, too. i just can't believe i didn't send it! smh. i almost messed everything up lmao. anyway, i'm just glad that next year is my last. which brings me to this......

3) bitch, i tried to watch my school's commencement ceremony. i didn't know i would get mad lmao. i knew there was a chance i'd be like... sad.. because i did start school 4 years ago. however, a mix of the school's stupid rules, and my stupid ass have caused me to stay behind a year. now, since i found this out years ago, it wasn't a surprise. everyone in my family knows, so it wasn't a shock. i was initially alright with it. but then i saw a couple people that i remember seeing alot in my classes graduate and immediately questioned how they did their thing, and why i couldn't do mine. i don't know if they changed their major, but i don't know why they would. i kind of thought my major was part of the reason that i was going to behind for at least a semester, but some of them were in my same exact major. *I* got hung up on tests which scared me and then i thought i was going to transfer. so, that was my own doing. in my opinion the school's doing was putting stupid prereqs for classes that i'm not gonna use anyfucking way. hello, sign language? i'm so glad i learned it, but it was silly for them to place such a big prereq. it's not even like it matters, i still barely know how to fucking use it lmfao. I wasn't specifically watching the commencement for anybody but girl, to my surprise, here comes Jade traipsing along lmfao. girl, we just gon leave that alone.

but yeah, i WAS (like up to a few minutes ago) kind of upset with myself. but then i realized that they broke the ceremony up into regular graduates, and then education graduates. some of the people that i can remember being in my education classes (maybe with the exception of one... i didn't watch it all cuz i was pissed at myself lmao) were called prior to the education graduates.... did these niggas graduate with only a liberal arts degree? nigga why didn't i think of that??? smh. at least i have more time to focus on myself and graduating summa cum laude and snatching scholarships to go elsewhere (cuz that is what i am going to do lol). whew. i would still have to wait a semester, but yeah lmao. i wanna get out this bitch too! anyway, i can't wait to look on this when i do finally graduate. it's gonna be awesome.

bye.