I am delightful AF/ EXPOSED???!?!

I re-read my entries all the time and cry laughing. I'm really a trip. I know OTHER people are supposed to tell you that, but whatever, I'm tooting my own horn here. And guess what, girl? I am all the validation I need. You know how some people are self-important? Well, I'm trying my best not to sound like that but I AM THE SHIT, BITCH! MY PERSONALITY IS ON FLEEK, I'M SMART, AND MY HAIR IS LAID LIKE MOTHER AFRICA, BITCH! YEW HOES CAN SLEEP ON ME ALL YOU WANT. I mean, it's totally fine if you disagree with me. Obviously, it doesn't matter, but hey, we all don't have to agree on everything. Speaking of how awesome I am, I feel like there are people who just refuse to see it. Like, I don't understand how you don't see it. This brings me into the second part of my rant.

Now, I'm not entirely sure, but I think someone purposely hid themselves from me today. Again, I'm not sure, but you know me. I love to assume the worst. I just feel like she hid directly behind this big ass dude in hopes of me not seeing her, but I already saw you, girl. And seeing you almost directly run into that guy's back in order to avoid me (if that's what you were doing) was hilarious. Anyway, I was unsure if I should be mad about that--because I wasn't 100% sure who the girl was, or if she was running away from me. So, we'll assume it's who I think it is. 

I started to wonder WHY she would want to avoid me. I mean, before, she would just walk past me and I would walk past her. (Why would today be any different? Riddle me that, ma'am?) It took me awhile, too. So, I was like... who would have heard me say anything regarding her needing to avoid me. Of course, the answer was nothing. I didn't speak to anyone about her, ever- sometimes I'd text my closest friends but only if something happened. If I thought anything, I mostly kept it to myself. Again, no one on campus heard anything from me regarding her or ANYTHING ELSE, really lmfao. I told y'all, I keep people out of my business and they're eager to tell all of theirs. Then I realized something-- I literally have an "open diary" on here. So, then I was like, okay. Maybe someone from school- maybe the girl herself, found it. I'm not that discreet on who I am 'cause if you've seen me, chances are you can tell who I am. I'm THAT much of an anomaly. Anyway, I was trying to remember if I mentioned her here.  If I did mention her, what did I write about her, 'cause I don't mention too many people other than myself and public figures in this "diary". She's mentioned a couple times here, but one was because we had a funny incident, another was because we had a conversation that didn't sit right with me, and the last time was because I knew I was trying to avoid *HER* at all costs lmfao. So, it'd really be funny if she decided to avoid me too. So, I'm not sure if she or any of her friends found this "diary" and now she thinks I'm obsessed with her or what? Because I'm not. That's actually very ....sad. You have nothing to worry about, ma'am. No one over here is pressed. I'm writing this to tell you to relax, lol. Maybe next time you see me you'll refrain from almost getting stuck in some guy's asscheeks. Like that seriously almost made and ruined my day. Then I decided that it was just funny that you almost caused a domino effect lol. Anyway girl, have a good school year! If you're reading this and you're mad, well.... stay mad, lmfao. Bye!

If this is all in my head and that girl isn't who I think she is-- SLOW DOWN, BIH! You damn near knocked that boy over!