Uh, well..

11/23/16

I kinda feel like this is a safe space to discuss my feelings. I don't think anybody on this site (well, my actual page) knows me personally. My sister is actually on here and at one point read one of my stories (which has xxx scenes in it, whoops.) She hasn't told my mom even though at one point my mom read one of my xxx scenes from another website WHOOPS!!! That one was hella lowkey, though. I just said that they had sex, didn't go into too much detail. But it's so weird that they read that. My writing is a secret! So, naturally, so is this story (until yall blow it up lmao). But this is why I treat it like a diary, almost.

So, I'm gonna tell you about three or four things today.

-I am going on day 4 (technically day 3.5) of not having my phone.

-I am actually not too annoyed by my family being here.

-I think somebody's got a crush on me. 

-how the group project situation is going.

Bitch, let's talk about the third one first because that has never really happened to me, and I was AWARE of it. Lemme tell you, I am not team bad bitch, so anyone that likes me HAS to have something else to like me besides my looks. Idk, my eyebrows lit and I got pretty lips (i love these things. But I also told y'all I got a birth defect. I don't think most people even realize I have one lmao. Do you know how much harder I would slay without it?!?!?! You know how some hoes are considered "unconventionally pretty" but still get on America's Next Top Model? I might be one of those people. I slay much harder than Leila. Now, this guy could just totally be being nice. He doesn't say that much to me because I don't say that much, but I really feel like he does the whole "not sure what to do here" BS that I do once my intended bae actually engages in a conversation with me lmao. . he acts EXACTLY how I do around people I like (and around people who I think like ME lmao). Attention makes me nervous, yall! This would be hella lit, except I'm a lesbian, y'all. So.... none of these joints around school like my ass? Lmao. I think I went through elementary, middle, and highschool with knowing there was a POSSIBILITY of one boy liking me, and then I get to damn college, and three different BOYS have shown interest in three years. What is this?!!?! What really makes me sad about it is, for the first couple days I couldn't decide if he was a boy or a stud. Aw, man. So, I can't decide if I'm lowkey happy that SOMEONE recognizes how lit I am, even though I haven't even unleashed all of my litness or just be mad that I still have yet to knowingly capture a girl's attention (offline). Online, it's lit whenever I feel like it lmao. Ah, life is hard.

I might be able to go the rest of the week without my phone, because I have my laptop close by and my sister is waaaay more entertaining, but it'd be nice to be able to communicate with my friends and stuff. I think there's a possibility that I'll have to return to school with no phone. Meaning I'll have to return to class with no auditory distractions. FML (just in case I do have to go back without it.) My aunt dropped it off on Monday, and she says it's supposed to take five days to fix. She went hella late on Monday and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so :( 

My sister went almost 24 whole hours with not annoying me in my presence. It's a miracle. Hallelujah! Shabalacka! HE IS REAL!!!! Nah, I'm playin. Ooh, Hell gon' be so lit. Literally and figuratively. 

I was hoping I'd get put into a project with one of my former "distractions" so we'd be "forced" to have something to talk about lmao. She looks like fun. But I got put with two boys. :((( they're not terrible, at least not yet. Whatever, we'll see how this goes.

P.S. I just let out the most random squeal lmao. I hope my family didn't hear that lmao. It sounded like someone was getting poked in the ass and liked it. 

Note to self:

Stop saying 'lit'. You're 21 and in college, so you know other words.

Sorry, Self.