Night 39

Nayeon's POV

"Jihyo.." I look at my phone and she is calling me.. For all the times I was alone why now?? I stood up excusing myself to (Y/n) and walk to the living room seating on the sofa.

"Hello?"

"Nayeon-nii, where are you right now?" Jihyo questioned me. She didn't even said hi or something.

"Just having a walk outside.." What is the point of telling the truth when they are already lying on my back right?

"Come to my place right now, its a club meeting.." She said, I hum and almost hung up but she stopped me.

"Take care on your way here Nayeon-nii.." Her voice suddenly become caring, thats the old Jihyo I miss.

"I will, bye.." I hung up and sigh.

'Time to go back now..' I walk back to where Iz*one club and they are really having fun just by being together.

"U-Um guys.. I have to go now.. Thank you for today.." I bow and Eunbi walk to me.

"Its nice meeting you Nayeon.. I hope our club could interact more often.." She smile and offer her hand.

"Sure.. I will tell our leader.." I shake her hand and wave goodbye at others, I glance at (Y/n) and she was smiling at me.

'Thank you..' I smile back and starts to walk away, I then feel someone walk beside me.

"I will drive you back to your home.." (Y/n) walk beside me and open the front door for me.

"Y-Yah you dont have to (Y/n).. I can just go drive by myself.. And besides, I have my car on the parking.." I said to her, she sigh and nod.

'You have become kind to me (Y/n)...'

"Fine.. Let me just assist you.. Even until to the elevator Nayeon-nii.." (Y/n) look at me and smile a bit, I did the same and we both walk to the elevator quietly.

"So.. Um.. Lets talk more next time Nayeon-nii.." (Y/n) said as I walk inside the elevator, I nod.

"Sure.. Bye bye.." I smile at her, she smile back. As the elevator door closes, I saw her smile fading, maybe she thought I am not looking at her anymore.

'I want to stop this elevator and hug you.. Comfort you... I am not used to you not being happy (Y/n)... Sadness doesnt look good on your face...' I look down and sigh.

'Coward Nayeon..'

Timeskip

After a few minutes of driving I arrive at Jihyo's place and I already notice a few car parked in her parking lot, that means.

'The others are here already..' I walk inside and I notice they are already having fun.

'What's the point of me joining here?'

"Ah Nayeon-nii come here.." Tzuyu stood up and dragged me to the others.

"Yah why are you so quiet these days??" Jeongyeon look at me, I shake my head and smile.

"I-I am just a bit stressed at school, dont mind me.. You misunderstood me.." I smile and sat on the sofa as the others look at me. Chaeyoung place a cake in front of me and a drink.