Night 20

Wonyoung's POV

"Oh... We meet again (Y/n)... Or should I say... Song (Y/n).." She look at (Y/n) like Im not existing.

"Hey! Im the one that's talking to you-"

"J-Jennie..." They keep on staring at eachother, what am I now?! Third wheel?! I cant accept this-

"Yes...? Babe?" The girl smirk as she walk to (Y/n), I cover her.

"Excuse me... And who might you be..?" I look at her, she laugh and look at me.

"So there is still someone in this school who dont know me.." She grab my chin and made me stare at her.

"Y-You dont look like you're special here.. You're just a plain, naive girl who's thinking high of herself.." I said proudly, she smirk and lean in, god its (Y/n) that I want to do this.

"Too bad I really am... I'm the only daughter of the owner of this school.." She said and lean more, just inches before we-

"Aigoo Kim Jennie!" A girl push her to me, I quickly move down tripping her to... (Y/n)??? My (Y/n)!!!

 (Y/n)??? My (Y/n)!!!           

"A-Aw.." I look back down to them and she was on top of (Y/n), right in front of my salad?!

"J-Jennie..." I saw that she was starstrucked, fu- I mean, that damn gril stealing my spot!

"No no no! Get off her okay!" I pull that girl up but a girl hold my shoulders.

"Dont you dare lay a hand on Ms Kim..." Her eyes was piercing into me, I gulp.

"Aish Jisoo, its fine.." The girl on top of (Y/n) stood up by itself, I quickly help (Y/n).

"Are you okay? Does something hurt on you??" I look at her, she shook her head.

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm fine..." I look at the two girl in front of me.

"Its been so long... Is she your girlfriend now?" Jennie point at Wonyoung, I shook my head.

"She's a friend of mine from my new club... And my girlfriend is on our club room.." I said, Jennie sigh.

"I thought it was Nayeon that you'll be with-" Jennie covered Jisoo's mouth.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... Her mouth cant be stop sometimes.." Jisoo did a peace sign, I smile and nod.

"Its fine.. No worries... A-Ah lets catch of some time.. Bring the rest of your club on my hotel.. Here.." I hand Jennie our Hotel's calling card, she smile and look at it.

"Y-You own a hotel?!" Wonyoung look at me in shock, I nod a bit.

"M-My father change the ownership of the hotel from him to me.." I explained.

"As expected of the suddenly rich girl.. Still kind as ever.." Jisoo smile at me, I smile back and mumbled thank you.

"We'll go when we're free.." Jennie look at me as she step forward.

"No.." Wonyoung cover my way, I sigh.

"She's my friend Wonyoung..." I tap her shoulder, she move away in defeat.

"We missed you a lot..." Jennie hugged me, I hug back.

"Sorry.. I need my rest... Thats why I leave suddenly..." I said, I look at Jisoo and smile.

"(Y/n)..." Jisoo hug me too, I smile.

'Maybe these two are really my remaining true friends..'

"Ehem... Canteen..?" Wonyoung look at me, I move away from the two and bid goodbye... For now..

Chaeyeon's POV

"I-I missed you... So much.." I added and stare at her, I dont care even everyone's eyes was darted in the two of us, let them envy us.

"L-Let g-go!" Kura successfully pushed me, my back meet the floor.

"I-I moved on already so why cant you leave?!" She shouted, I stare at her.

"I-Is that so..." I look down and sigh.

"I-I moved on already too... I-I just... Didnt saw you for so long.." I said preventing my tears.

"O-Oh..." She said almost in whisper, I stood up and bow at the other members.

"I-I have to go now..." I said and run away.

'The plan is going well guys...'