Night 24

(Y/n)'s POV

"My plane landed this morning and I let my girls know.. So we went out for a bit.." Irene-unnie said, I nod.

"By the way... Kura..? Who's that?" Seulgi look at me still hugging my neck.

"E-Ehh? Unnie you didnt tell them??" I look at her, she back away.

"Why would I tell them? You should go and tell.."

"U-Um she's-"

"Your bestfriend?" Wendy tried to guess, I shook my head.

"No, she's-"

"Your maid??" Joy said, I shook my head again.

"Aish! No-"

"Aah! She's your pet cat!!" Seulgi smile at me, I face palmed.

"U-Unnie... Why are they like this..?" I look at her and she just smile a bit.

"Actually Kura, is my-"

"Your girlfriend miss-"

"CAN YOU ALL STOP FOR A MOMENT AND LET ME EXPLAIN-" I look at the door and I saw the maid guiding Kura inside... And.. She looks drunk, everyone froze on their spot.

"M-Miss... S-She's drunk.." The maid said, I quickly get out of Seulgi's arms and run to the maid, I carry Kura in my arms.

"Who took her here?" I look at the maid, the maid point outside but no one is there, I sigh.

"S-Sorry for shouting.. You should get back to your work.." I said to the maid, she nod and walk away.

"Ohh.. Thats the lucky girl.." Joy said, I walk to the couch to lay her down.

'S-She smell alcohol... So strong alcohol..' I pat her head, she was already sleeping peacefully.

"Im going to get some warm water.." Irene-unnie said and walk in the kitchen.

"Looks like your 'girlfriend~' likes to drink.. Much different from your ex Se-" Joy cover Wendy's mouth, I didnt say a word.

"C-Chae..." Kura mumble, I look at her.

'Chae?' I feel someone move beside me.

"You can just ask her later about it... Dont think about it.." Seulgi pat my back, I nod.

"Thank you.."

"I feel someone is jellyy~" Wendy said in her english, I sigh.

"Until now she like to speak in english...? Like havent she got traumatize when a staff called her group name redu bel-"

"HOW DARE YOU MS SONG-"

"N-No...-" Joy hug her tight, I back away.

"N-Nobody opened that topic for 8 years..." Irene-nii rush to calm Wendy down.

'I-I havent seen her like this..-'

"I-I WILL KILL YOU!!!" She get out of the hold of the two and run to me, I closed my eyes, then I feel someone's embrace.

"I'll protect you.." Seulgi whisper, I just nod and hug her back.

"Hey.. I bought some snacks..- What is happening here..?" Yeri walk in, Wendy look at her and smile.

"Im hungry!" Wendy run to Yeri, I sigh.

"I thought Im really going to die.." I look at Seulgi, she smile and giggle, I just smile back.

"E-Ehem.. I dont like your pose.." Irene-nii walk with water and cloth beside us, I quickly move away.

"U-Um thank you Seulgi.."

"No problem (Y/n).. I'm going to help them prepare the snacks.." She said then she kissed my forehead, I blush.

"Pst.." Irene-nii move closer beside me when Seulgi leaved.

"Tell me honestly, do you like Seulgi because if you do, you are two timing your girlfriend and that is not good, I didnt tought you to be-.." She said damping cloth on Kura's head, I sigh.

"Unnie... I dont okay... I love Kura and thats it.. Maybe Seulgi is treating me like a younger sister.." I smile at her, she nod.

"She should be..." She whisper, I giggle.

"And I know you like Seulgi so go for it unnie.." I pat her back, she move it away and blushed.

"Cut that out..! Tsk.. Im going to order us dinner so you better wake up your girlfriend.." She said walking to her friends.

'Unnie never changed a bit..' I smile a bit and look at Kura.

'Chae... Who's Chae? Son Chaeyoung..? Lee Chaeyeon..? Park Chaeyeon? Or the freshman..?'

?'