Night 64

(Y/n)'s POV

Its all constructed, me and Sakura going back to Japan first while Irene-unnie will follow via private plane, Chaeyeon and Nayeon both agreed to stay at Korea and wait. Irene-unnie said we will corner him by making him admit what he did, hiring those two bastards to brainwash and kidnap me, I can forgive him if I heard a valid explaination.

"That means I cant sleep at your unit now.." Irene-unnie look at me, I nod and mumble a sorry at her, even I dont like to push her out I have too.

"We have to make it look like I kicked you out.. Just what he wants.." Sakura said.

"Well, You can stay at Seulgi-unnie's house.." I suggest, her cheeks suddenly turn red.

'Obviously she likes the idea..' I smirk at her and she look at me angrily, she's too easy to read.

"Whatever.." She look away and pull her bags out of my unit leaving me and Sakura alone.

"Now we have to wait for his next order.." Sakura said seating at the couch, I nod as I sat not that close to her.

"His next plan will be sending a plane to get me back to Japan.." I said, Sakura just sigh.

"What if... He have those people pick you up again..?" Sakura said, I look at her.

"What people..? I mean who..?"

"The one they call boss and the other is JK.. I heard some gossips about them when you land in Japan.." She continue as I tried to remember.

"From what I heard they said your father, the boss and JK have a heated discussion at his office.. After that I heard nothing of them again.."

"JK.. Must be Jungkook.. But the boss.. I dont know him-"

"Its a girl (Y/n).. I saw her leaving your father's office.." Sakura said, now that she mention it.. Only Jungkook and Nancy is the one with me.. Dont tell me Nancy is the "boss"? I dont believe that.. But-

"Why didnt you tell this with the others Sakura? Dont you trust them yet?"

"I-I just.. Dont want them to react too much that may ruin the plan.. (Y/n).. Nayeon and Chaeyeon both know who Nancy is.. Imagine if I told them that? They will hunt her first than your father.." She do have a point. Everyone have a grudge against Nancy.. Her lies.. The way she used everyone.. Its unforgivable.. But now.. We dont know where she is.

"(Y/n)..? Are you angry..?" Sakura hold my hand, I shake my head and hold it back.

"No... I now understand what you mean.. I wont tell them about it.. I promise.." I smile at her, she nod as she hug me.

"Thank you (Y/n).."

"Hm.. Now I will buy some groceries.. Do you want milkis?" I ask her, she nod as she let go of the hug.

"Are you sure you dont want me to come?" She ask while looking at me.

"Hm.. I can handle it.." I stand up and almost get my wallet but she pull my shirt.

"Nako will be staying with Hiichan so dont buy too much.." The way we are acting just like roommates made me happy. She dont hide anything from us, she wont even use me anymore because we are all just victims here.

I bid goodbye to Sakura as I exit the hotel my dad made me stay at, these expensive things.. I dont deserve it to be honest. I may feel bad if I tell this but my father shouldnt have found me.