Night 11

(Y/n)'s POV

'Can the bell rang already? Its already time.. And I still hate the fact that Nayeon needs to come to my house here.. Plus the others too.. Kura!! Why are you doing this to me?!'

"Nee (Y/n)... I should speak Korean here right..? It looks like they doesnt like me speaking Japanese.." Kura said to me, I suddenly smile at her.

"Whatever language you are comfortable with Kura.. As long as youre fine at it.. Dont worry about the others saying at you.." I said, she smile and held my hand.

"Thank you (Y/n).."

Nayeon's POV

'Can they stop talking?? I cant understand what is the professor saying!'

"Angry at what..?" Jeongyeon look at me, I look back at her.

"Huh?"

"Nayeon.. Y-You broke your pen.. You keep on gripping it since the transfer student shaked your hand to (Y/n).." She said, I look at my hand and she's right.

"A-Ah.. Sorry-" The bell rang, another day is over, finally.

"Come on.." I stood up, (Y/n)'s girlfriend suddenly cover my way.

"Hey.. I havent ask your name yet.." She smile, I smile back, even though I need to fake it for a bit.

"I'm Im Nayeon.."

"I-I'm Yoo Jeongyeon! Nice to meet you!" Jeongyeon pushes me away.

"H-Hey-" I complained, I glance ay (Y/n) and as usuall, she doesnt care.

"So.. Nayeon-chan and Jeongyeon-chan.. Bring your friends tomorrow okay? At the evening, we'll fetch you here at school.." She smile, I saw Jeongyeon shake her hand.

"Sure sure, the nine of us will come.. Its fine right (Y/n)??" Jeongyeon look at (Y/n), (Y/n) nod and hold her grilfriend's bag.

"Lets go and see Nako-"

"Excuse me but do you have a child already?" Jeongyeon suddenly said, I tilt my head.

"Why would they-" I head the girl giggle.

"We treat her like our baby though.. We'll see you tomorrow!" She cling on (Y/n) and added.

"Bid farewel to them (Y/n).." The girl, (Y/n) keeps on calling her Kura ordered her again.

'W-Why does (Y/n) let her order her?'

"Bye..." She look at Jeongyeon but she glance at me, thats unfair.

"Bye bye.." The girl wave again then they walk away, I sigh.

"(Y/n) cant look at you straight.." Jeongyeon laugh, I punch her head.

"As if you didnt see what happend last time.." I said then walk away.

-Timeskip- -Twice Clubroom-

"What?! (Y/n) is the exchange student?!" Jihyo shout at me, I nod.

"We're classmates-" Jeongyeon cut me.

"And seatmate.." She added, I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung smile.

"Isnt that great?? We can be friends with her again!" Chaeyoung added, I saw the foreign line didnt even got surprise.

"Arent you happy Tzuyu?" Jihyo ask her, she sigh.

"You see, we already know this will happend..." Tzuyu said, the other foreign members nod.

"Since when???" I ask her, she look at Mina.

"Two weeks ago... Thats why I tried to convince you to have some vacation.. But sadly.. You didnt want..." She said, I clench my fist.

"I-I thought we're family?! Family arent hidding something from eachother right?!" I shout at them, everyone look down in defeat.

"Sorry-" Before Sana was finished, Jeongyeon cut her.

"Oh and by the way... (Y/n) invited us to her hotel tomorrow!" She said, others starts to get happy again.

'Mood changed so quick huh..'

"As in us??? (Y/n) really invited us??" Jihyo ask to Jeongyeon, she nod.

"Actually, its (Y/n)-" I cover Jeongyeon's mouth and look at them.

"Tomorrow after class, she want us to meet at the School gates..." I said, everyone starts to talk about how they miss her, its a big no to me.

"W-Why didnt you tell them she have a girlfriend..?" Jeongyeon ask, I look at them.

"Let them get hurt by the truth..."