Night 26

(Y/n)'s POV

-Next Day-

"N-Nn..." I woke up and I feel a bit of weight on my shoulder and waist, I open my eyes and I saw my Kura sleeping beside me, her head on my shoulder and her arm around my waist.

"Rise and shine.." I peck her forehead and she moved a bit.

"5 more minutes..." She said hugging me closer, I sigh.

"We need to get up early, we have a club meeting.." I said patting her head, she shook her head.

"I dont wanna..." She whisper, I sigh again.

"Miyawaki Sakura... They are waiting for us.." I said sitting up leaving her down, but she pull me down again hugging.

"I really love you... And you do too right?" She stare at me, I nod.

"Of course.. What made you think I dont love you? Did something happend?" I look at her concern, she shook her head.

"Nothing..." She said sitting up.

'I feel something bad happend last night...'

-Timeskip~

Wonyoung's POV

'Why does I need to be up so early..?' I sigh waiting at the park near the school.

"Aish she's late again... That Yujin... Maybe she want to pull a prank on me again.." I cross my arms as the cold weather stroke my skin.

"Wonyoung! Im glad you-"

"Spill the tea already! Its so cold I forgot my jacket.." I stare at her, she sigh and remove her jacket, she put it around me.

"Its almost winter and you forgot.." She said smiling.

'I never know she's beautiful...'

"H-How about you?" I look at her, she shake her head.

"The cold never bothered me anyway.." She said moving her hair away from her face.

"YAH AHN YUJIN?!" I hit her head, she just laugh and unzip her coat.

"I still have 3 layers of coat.." She grin, I sigh.

"Back to the topic... So.. What did you got for me?"

"Here... Like I told you, you will thank me later.." She said showing me her phone, she played the video then..

"Sakura and Chaeyeon..." My smile got wide when the video is already on half.

"So? What can you say? Are you proud of me now- Yah-" I hug her tight.