Night 2 KOR

A week later~

Nayeon's POV

'I lost hope already... (Y/n) already leave us... Leave me after my confession..' I said to myself as I seat on my sofa.

"(Y/n)... Why did you do that..? Why did you hurt me..?" I look at the picture frame.. The picture of us and the whole club.

"I hate to admit it but... I have to forget you now.. Im sorry (Y/n).." I said as I put the frame down and hope that I will forget the memories we had at the same time.

Jihyo's POV

"Lets do something... I just cant let them manipulate (Y/n)... We still have time right?? Lets find (Y/n).." I said to the phone talking with my club mates.

"I called Nayeon a few minutes ago and she's already not interested at getting (Y/n) back.." Jeongyeon said, my eyes widdened.

'She gave up already..? That easy?'

"But Nayeon-nii said she like (Y/n) right?" Momo said, I hum.

"If she will give up then let her be but I wont... I will find (Y/n).." Our maknae boldy said.

"Then what should we first do Tzuyu?" Sana asked, I look down. Even I dont have a plan yet but here we are starting this finding thing.

"To be honest if you will ask me, I dont know where to start.." Dahyun said the sigh, Chaeyoung added.

"Plus (Y/n) hates us now... Specially Nayeon-nii.."

"Wait, can Seulgi give us information? She's close with (Y/n)'s sister, Irene right?" Mina said, I finally see hope!

"You are right Mina! Let me contact her, I'll call you all back later.." I said as I hung up immedietly.

"Kang Seulgi.." I look up to my contacts and call her, she immedietly answered.

"Seulgi-"

"Jihyo-" We both said in the same time, I giggle a bit.

"Go on Seulgi.." I told her, she hums and added.

"Jihyo... I know you are worried at (Y/n) and I am too.. I always contact Irene ever since they left about where they went but she doesnt tell me.. She always tell they are fine and dont bother to find them..." She said, I look down.

'They doesnt want us to know..'

"Did you ask her about her reason?" I told her, she hums.

"She said she really want to keep it secret... For (Y/n).."

"They are just gone for a week she's like that..." I look down and sigh.

"I'm sure Irene have her own reasons too but I will contact you when she give me updated.." She said, I smile a bit for the help.

"Thank you Seulgi.." I said, she thank me too then hungs up.

"What should we do now?" I sigh and lay down on my bed, I suddenly receive a text message.

"Go to my house right now.." Mina message me, but why so sudden? Its not like the Mina we know.

"Why is she on rush suddenly?" I tried to call her but her phone is busy.

"I dont have a choice... I dont want Mina to get angry at me..." I got up already wearing decent clothes and walk out of my house.

"Jihyo.." I look at the car parked in front of Park's residence, my house of course.

"Nayeon?" She opened the car's window.

"You received a text from Mina too right. Lets go to her house together.." She smile, I can tell its a fake one, she's trying so hard to hide her pain when we can all help together to find (Y/n).

"Thanks.." I said as I open the car's door and seat beside hers.

"Um.. Its been a week since (Y-" She cut me.

"Jihyo... I dont want to talk about it..." She said not looking at me, her face suddenly portray anger.

"But Nayeon... The whole club is doing everything to get (Y/n) back, you should help us too-" She suddenly stops the car making me shock, she then look at me.

"..Give up already.." She coldly said.

"(Y/n) will never come back..."