Night 4 Kor

Jihyo's POV

"Mina..?"

We all look at her. Everyone is now inside her mansion, yes.. Its a big mansion.

"My father hired someone who can find (Y/n)-" Nayeon cut Mina.

"What for??? She already leave let her be-"

"Will you shut up unnie... Just listen to Mina-nii.." Tzuyu cut her, her eyes was piercing on Nayeon's.

"Why would I shut up?? Im doing my best to protect our club.. This is for your own good-"

"Even if (Y/n) busted you we still care at her, just freaking leave now-"

"One more talk and I will kill you both..." Mina look at the both of them, I saw her butler walk beside her holding a serving plate.

"What is that?" Chaeyoung ask, Mina move away the cover and it was a gun. H-How did she have that?!

"My father likes to collect things.. So I am.." Mina said holding the gun, she unload the magazine and I saw it is full of bullets, she put it back on and roll her hand on the slide and let go of it making a click sound, we all look at her in disbelief and in nervousness.

"Anyone who will cut me again.." She point the gun to Tzuyu.

"Might be send to my father's hospital... In Japan.." She then point it to Nayeon.

"J-Just tell us what d-do you want.." I ask her, quickly standing up and putting the gun down.

"Lets start then.." She smile, a quick change of concept. (ehem stream breakthrough + Happy Happy)

"Is she really like that?" Sana whisper at Momo.

"Why are you asking me that? You've been with Mina longer right-"

*Bang*

"Are you two listening?" Mina fired the gun to the wall, wait to a painting btw.

"W-Woah the painting!" Our artist walk to it.

"T-This looks expensive.." Dahyun walk beside Chaeyoung.

"Approximately 8 million dollars..." The butler said, our eyes widdened.

"Wow... Expensive..." Dahyun said in owe.

"Throw that away..." Mina said placing the gun to the pan again.

'Its just a piece of scrap for her... As expected of Myoui..'

"Yes mistress.." The butler bow and walk away.

"Back to the topic shall we.." Mina said, we all listen carefully while Nayeon isnt paying attention, I hold her hand.

"Do this for Tzuyu and the club members... Not for (Y/n).." I told her, she's still silent.

"Jihyo-nii?" Mina look at me, I smile.

"S-Sorry..." I said.

"Back at the topic... So my father hired already and guess what.. (Y/n) is at Tokyo, Japan. She'll be studying at Tokyo all girls university with a girl named Miyawaki Sakura.." She explain, we all listen, well except for a certain girl.

"That Miyawaki Sakura... What is her relationship with (Y/n)?" Tzuyu asked, Mina look down.

"We still have no clue for now.." She answered.

"Soon I'm sure (Y/n) will have a girlfriend-" Nayeon slam the table.

"Just listen to Mina..." Nayeon staring at Sana.

"O-Okay.. I-Its just a j-joke o-okay.." Sana said cuddling with Mina.

"Jelous with that girl having (Y/n) easily than you.." Tzuyu said in whisper but it was loud and clear.

"I have enough with you-!" Nayeon stood up and ready to slap the maknae but I quickly stood up and protected her, getting slap at the process.

"J-Jihyo-nii..?"

"Nayeon... Use your brain... Dont get eaten by your anger..." I look at her, I continued.

"If you really hate (Y/n) then be it... But cant you just treat her as simply as a friend now that is lost..? Its our job to open the path for her so she can go home... To the club.." I smile at Nayeon, she look down.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"So... After a few weeks.. We can make a safe move... I would probably developed a plan by then.." Mina said, others nod.

"For (Y/n)... Lets just wait patiently for now.." Jeongyeon said, I pat Nayeon's head.

"Thank you for listening.." I said, she nods and hug me.

"I-I'm really sorry Jihyo... Tzuyu.."

"Dont sweat it.." Tzuyu said hugging me too.

"Group hugggg" Momo run to me, then the other members too, I smile.

'I'm so sorry... Please come back..'