Night 52

(Y/n)'s POV

"Shut up they will hear us!!"

"You shut up! Your voice is louder than mine!!"

"G-Guys at this rate they will really wake up.."

"U-Uh.." I slowly open my eyes when I heard the bickering outside the tent, I didnt know I fall asleep fast last night, I look beside me and saw Nayeon staring at me.

"U-Um.. Is there something on my face..?" I lean closer to her but only to get smack by a pillow, hard.

"M-Move away!!" Nayeon-nii shout while she playfully kick me, I laugh in pain.

'So childish..'

"W-We're sorry!!" The voices said at the same time, Nayeon open the tent to reveal them.

"I-I told them to shut up-"

"No it was you who was loud Jeongyeon!"

"Sana-yah... You are loud too.."

"T-Tzuyu... She's..-" Nayeon cut Dahyun.

"What do you guys want?!" Nayeon-nii crosses her arms while still seated at our tent, I slowly sat up too and peak.

"Good morning.." I smile at the four, they smile back and greet me too.

"(Y/n) Good morning!" Sana almost step inside the tent when Nayeon glare at her.

"If I saw a single part of your body in the tent you will be dead."

"S-So territorial.." The others gulp and back away.

"She's just following the rules guys.." I rub the back of my neck while they are still bickering beside me.

"Just say why are you all here then go!" Nayeon-nii shout at Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon didnt back out, she shout back.

"We have a visitor!!"

"Who?!" Me and Nayeon both said at the same time, we stare at eachother for a bit before moving away.

"Ayiee.. Jinx-"

"Nayeon.. (Y/n).. Come on.. The council is checking us up inside.." Mina smile and look at us, finally the fight stopped and settled into a draw.

"Come on.." Nayeon hold my hand and drag me outside, I just sigh and let her drag me.

"Why do we need to be fast when its just Jennie and her friends-"

"She let us have our retreat here idiot.." Nayeon almost smack Jeongyeon's head but she quickly move away. Wow.. Her reflexes are good.

"She payed for this actually.." Mina said making the others owe.

'T-They just knew it, today..?'

"Here they are.." Eunbi smile at us so I smile back.

"(Y/n) is more sleepyhead than Yujin.. Thats new.." Yena said making the Iz*one members laugh, I giggled too.

"S-Sorry.."

"Looks like you enjoy your sleep.." Jennie was seated in the sofa with the other three council members, I smile and greet them.

"Good morning.."

"So who's with you last night??" Lisa ask, I almost answer but Jihyo did it for me.