Night 5 Jpn

-After a few weeks-

(Y/n)'s POV

"I-I'm going back to school?! I dont wanna!" I shout at my sister, she sigh.

"(Y/n) you cant just stay here at home and do nothing!" She shout, I cover my ears with my pillow laying back to my bed.

"Spoiled brat.." Irene-nii sigh and pull the pillow away.

"I'll tell you to dad... You're bullying me.." I said covering myself with a blanket.

"Song (Y/n)!!!"

"Excuse me Ms Irene... I'll take care of her.." A girl in a soft voice said, I try to peek on the girl but Irene-nii is on the way.

"Alright..." I feel her footsteps leave and a new one was coming to me.

"(Y/n)-chan?" She gentle pat my head, I move the covers and-

"N-Nako??" I look at her.

"You're expecting someone?" She smile at me, I was in owe.

"A-Ah n-no! I-I was just-" She cut me giggling.

"Miyawaki Sakura-nee right?" She look at me smiling.

'What's with Sakura-'

"She loves you... But do you love her back?" She added, I look down and stay silent.

'Love..? Is it like how Nayeon love-' I touch my head, I feel suddenly a unknown pain, its hurts much.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan? A-Are you okay?" Nako hold my shoulder, I nod a bit.

"I-I'm fine-" I move my head up and Nako's face was close to mine, and damn my world froze again just like Jen- Why is it all coming back!?

"(Y/n)-chan.." Nako cup my cheek and kiss me.

'M-My first kiss in Japan... I-Is Nako..?'

Sakura's POV

"Excuse me Ms Irene, did you see (Y/n)?" I look at her.

"She's on her room-" I didnt let her finish, I run to her room excitedly.

'I'll be joining her in her school! We'll be in college together!' I grab the door knob and twist it open.

"(Y/n)-!" I look at her bed. It was Nako... kissing (Y/n)...

'N-Nako..? S-She..? D-Did she told (Y/n) about her feelings..?'

"Sakura-nee..?" Nako said looking at me, I saw (Y/n) trying to get away from Nako.

"S-Sorry for disturbing.." I said running away.

'T-The pain... I'm feeling it again..' I said clenching my shirt.

(Y/n)'s POV

"S-Sakura..?"

"Follow her.. Tell her you love her..." Nako said, I look at her and she pat my shoulder.

"Sakura-nee loves you... Please.. Tell her you love her back..." She plead.

"B-But what if I dont love her-" She cut me.

"She lost her family... She got nobody... Please... Help her... For Sakura-nee... Will you do it..?" Nako explained, I nod.

"O-Okay... I'll find her Nako..." I said, I heard her mumble a thank you but I already run to where Sakura went, But I remember I didnt saw where she run to, idiot.

"S-Sakura?! Where are you?!" I shout, I then notice her hair flowing with some sakura petals on the background.

'Garden!' I run to the garden and I saw her seated on a bench. I look down and slowly move to her back.

'S-She's crying..?' I look down, I slowly wrap my arms around her neck leaning my chin on her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry Sakura... I shouldve tell you early.." I mumble, she look at me in shock, I look back at her.

"W-Why are you saying sorry???" She said wipping her tears quickly moving away from my embrace.

"N-Nako loves you.. I'll support you too.." She said smiling, its a fake one.

"What will happend to your feelings towards me..? You'll just going to forget it..?" I look at her, she look down and nod.

"For Nako-" I clench my fist and walk in front of her but she run away.

"Stop lying to yourself!" I shout at her, she stop and look at me in shock again.

"(Y/n)..."

"Y-You're an idiot... Wont you give me back the love I will give you too? I-I dont like Nako... I like you Sakura!" I shout at her, she then tears up again.

"Baka.." She said running back to me, I smile and open my arms.

"Sak-"

"Ah-" She trips, I run to her and catch her in time but I trip too, wtf.

                        'A-Aw-' I then feel warm on my lips and on my body and my back is on the grass

I open my eyes and that moment, I knew, I fu- Nvm. It was Sakura.. Kissing me... With the sakura petals flowing down. I cup her cheeks.

"(Y/n)..." I didnt notice but she pull away already.

"Hmm?" I look at her, she smile and said.

"You are my violeta.."