Night 25

(Y/n)'s POV

"Have you met the freshman..?" I sigh still damping cloth on my sleeping beauty.

"Freshman? Who??" Yeri sat down beside me.

"Chaeryeong, I heard she just transfered yesterday.. Nako said they tried to recruit her but she's already part of a club.. And that is strange... She joined a club before even stepping her foot on my school.." Yeri sigh, I saw Nako walk out of her room.

"(Y/n)-nii? You have visitors?" Nako said starring at Yeri.

"Ah yes, they are unnie's-" I shiver when Yeri hug me from behind, I can feel her breathe on my neck.

"I'm (Y/n)'s ex.. Nice meeting you.." I heard Yeri said, my mind panicked.

          'Y-Yeri! What are you saying?!'

"Irene already finished preparing dinn- YERI?!" I glance at my back and saw Seulgi, staring at Yeri.

'W-What the heck is happening..?'

"She said (Y/n)-nii is her ex and I saw them like that.. Is it true?" Nako look at Seulgi, but Seulgi's eyes are fixed on Yeri, I'm scared.

"I am (Y/n)'s ex.. That girl is my group mate.." Seulgi said walking to Yeri and picking her up by the back of her shirt.

"A-Aw..! I-I'm sorryy! L-Let me go p-please..?" Yeri put a pout, Seulgi sigh and let go of the kid.

"I'm sorry about her... She like fooling around.." Nako just nod and smile a bit.

"A-Ah this is Seulgi.. She's one of my sister's friend.. They just want to pay a visit.." Nako nod and introduce herself.

"I'm Nako.. (Y/n)-nii's bodyguard..." She smile, Seulgi look at me.

"I may look small but I have a black belt in taekwondo and I know techniques on mix martial arts.." Nako proudly said, Seulgi just nod.

"O-Okay... L-Lets go to the dining.. Irene is waiting.." Seulgi walk away first, I sigh.

"Why didnt you introduce yourself as me and Kura's child?" I pat her head, she just smile.

"Nothing.. Ah and I heard you're talking about Chaeryeong... She's very mysterious.." She said, the atmosphere become quiet.

"I'm suspecting that she have a lot of sources from our school..." She added.

"So... Why did you think about her? Is there something bothering about her that happend?" She ask, I look at Kura and shake my head.

"Nothing..."

'Nothing... Right Kura..?'

Irene's POV

"So do you think she's cheating?" I look at Joy and she nod.

"You said she never leaved (Y/n)'s side since she come here in Korea then one day she leaved without even saying anything to (Y/n) then she popped out of nowhere drunk?" Wendy explained.

"I dont think so-" Joy cut me.

"How long have you know her?"

"3 months..." I said, she sigh.

"You dont know that girl yet... You better protect your sister.."

"But Joy... I dont think she can do anything like that... She's a sweet child.." I said.

"Dont judge a book by its cover.." Wendy said in her straight engrish once again.

"What?" Joy said, Wendy repeated.

"Dont judge a b-"

"What?" Seulgi walk in, Wendy clench her fist.

"Hmph!" Wendy became silent, I giggle.

'I'll confirm this matter soon..'

-Timeskip

Sakura's POV

"N-Nn.." I slowly open my eyes, I'm at home? What happend?

"(Y/n)?" I saw her seated on the floor with her head on the couch sleeping.

'You didnt have to stay here.. Baka..'

"Ms Miyawaki.." I look at my back and saw Ms Irene looking straight at me, I quickly stood up and bow.

"Y-Yes Ms Bae..?"

"Lets talk, privately please..." She said walking away, I just quietly followed until we reach a office room.

"I'll tell you straight... Do you love my sister?" She said facing her back on me.

"O-Ofcourse Miss-"

"If you ever hurt her I will make your live a living hell..." She faced me, and her face is so serious, I'm scared.

"If you think I'm just a girl who's after (Y/n)'s money then you're wrong

"If you think I'm just a girl who's after (Y/n)'s money then you're wrong... I really do love her-"

"Then dont leave her alone and drink all you want then go home drunk.. I wont tolerate you next time..." She said moving close to me, I just nod.

'Its not my fault that I got drunk... I dont even know who did that to me...'

"Actually I-" She then cut me.

"Listen to me!!" She shout gripping my shirt.

"I know she takes care of you so take care of her also... Dont think that I hate you.. I just dont want (Y/n), my sister to feel alone, sad and hurt.. Do your job well.. Show me that you really love her." She let go of me then walk out.

'I do really love (Y/n) but I...'