Night 3 JPN

(Y/n)'s POV

"Miyawaki Sakura... I heard your name before.." I said as I sat down on a fancy (uuuuuu~) couch in my father's office.

"I'm from HKT 48.. Its a all girl group and it is managed by your father.." She said as she sat down a bit away from me.

"Wow.. You're good at Korean.." I look at her and smile.

"N-No.. But you are good at Japanese too Ms Song.." She smile back and its so cute.

"Its a no too.. I still need to learn..." I sigh as I grab a japanese book from the table and try to read it.

"That book wont help you Ms Song.." She walk to my back and grab the book, I look at her and she's leaning on me. We stare on each other's eyes for a few seconds and guess what, I'm mesmerized..

               'It feels like the whole galaxy is squeeze inside her brown orbs

'It feels like the whole galaxy is squeeze inside her brown orbs.. I could stare at her forever..'

"A-Am I... D-Disturbing something..?"

'W-Well s-shiyet..'

Sakura's POV

'C-Can I kiss (Y/n)..? I know she's the daughter of my boss but... I-I really want to-' I leaned in to her.

"A-Am I... D-Disturbing something..?" I quickly move away from (Y/n) and look at the door.

"N-Nako??" I look her then look away blushing.

"M-Ms Song... Your father and your sister is already on the dining table waiting for you.." She said, I heard (Y/n) stood up.

"Thank you Nako.. And Sakura..." (Y/n) said, I look at her.

"Y-Yes Ms Song?"

"See you later.." She smile and walks out the door, she didnt even panic when Nako almost saw us kissi- I sigh and sat down on the couch.

"That was nerve wrecking..." I sigh again.

"What will happend if I wont come here Sakura-nee?" Nako sat beside me, I saw her smile.

"N-Nothing! N-Nande mo nai!" I told her then look away.

"I can tell you are lying Onee (older sister in japanese).. You are blushing..."

"W-Wow, eversince when did you start to learn to call me older sister-" She cut me.

"Dont change the topic.." She smile innocently, I blush red.

"What do you think of Ms Song?" She suddenly question me, I look up at the fancy (Uuuuu~) chandelier.

"U-Umm.. S-She's a kind person-"

"You like her~" Nako tease, I blush more and look at her.

"N-No I dont! I just want to be friends with her!" I shout, she giggle and held my hand.

"Alright.. I wont forget what you said... But if I start to like (Y/n)... You will support me right Onee?" She look at me eyes to eyes, I smile a bit and nod.

"O-Of course... You are like my little sister after all.." I said as I hug her, she nods and smile back.

"Thank you Sakura-nee..."

"You are welcome Nako-chan.."

'W-Why does it hurts..? Nako liking (Y/n)... I should support her but... I feel I shouldnt do that..'

(Watch No way man by AKB48 Kura is the centerrr)

'A-Am I inlove with (Y/n)..? Love at first sight?'