Night 55

(Y/n)'s POV

"Jisoo.." We are currently at the veranda of this house, Jihyo said other places arent off limits here at the villa so we chose to be here, silence and veiw is our veiw.

"I-I should have not lied at you.. That time.. T-They said they will do something to Jennie and the others.." Jisoo said looking down, I smile and look at her.

"Its been a few years since that happend.. Why are you still saying it now?"

"(Y/n)... If I did not ruined your relationship with Twice.. Will you stay with them?" She answer with another question, I look at the beach and a few members are already there warming up.

"Maybe yes maybe no... I am not sure about it.."

"I see.. Its really my fault that I ruined your relationship with them.." Jisoo almost kneel down but I stopped her and hold her arms pulling her up again.

"D-Dont.." I look at her and I saw that it looks like she's keeping it for so long. I feel bad for her. Jungkook and Nancy used her just to make me go wild that time.

"But (Y/n).."

"You have been used too.. It is not your fault for protecting your friends.. And if I was in your situation.. I might do the same and fabricate all the truth they said.. So please.. There is no need to kneel down.."

"I-I am really sorry (Y/n)..." Jisoo said almost crying, I shake my head and pat her head to calm her down.

"Dont cry.. Its not your fault.. I should thank you instead because you protected your friends.. Its right to chose many than a single person.." I said assuring its fine. She have been in too much pain for long. But the pain I felt was just more strong.

"Thank you (Y/n).." She move away and wipe a few tear from her eyes, I hand her my handkercheif.

"Your welcome.. Wipe your tears.." I smile a bit, she accept it and wipe her tears.

"(Y/n)-"

"Yah you two! Come here!!" Jennie was looking at us from the beachside, I look at the others and looks like they are ready to play.

"Lets go.." I hold Jisoo's hand and drag her out, I notice that some change to their swimsuits, oh god why I did not know about this?!

"Jisoo, you wont play??" Rose said stretching her legs on the sand.

"No.. I will be the referee.." Jisoo got cut by the Twice members.

"More like amphire-" Its Tzuyu..

"Shut up smart one.." Jeongyeon..

"You shut up and play with the unnies while we play here.. I am just correcting you.." It was Tzuyu and Jeongyeon bickering.

"Aish stop it.." I sigh and facepalm, I look at the other side of the courth and I guess all Iz*one members are ready, it was 9 vs 9.

"(Y/n)! Come here!" Yena shout at me, I sigh and walk to their courth, I guess I will play too even I dont want.

Eunbi, Hyewon, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Nako, Sakura and me for team Iz*one, then on the other side it was Rose, Jennie, Lisa, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina and Sana. One.. Two.. Three.. Wait Twice lacks one more member-

"S-Sorry I am late..!" It was Nayeon. Wearing a swimsuit top and a pair of shorts, I tried my best not to stare too much but damn its too much for me.

"Wow you are not the most ready one here huh.." Jennie walk to Nayeon looking at her from top to bottom.

"Obviously she us trying to get someone's attention.." Sana smirk and look at me obviously they chat louder for me to hear. I did not look back and when I look at Nayeon she caught me looking at her so I quickly move my gaze away.

'W-Why am I panicking when I am just looking at her..?'

"Eyes on the ball.. Not on the player.." Eunbi said grabbing my head, they are all getting competent suddenly, their eyes are telling me everyone aside from this courth is a mere enemy.. I am getting scared. I-Irene unnie.. Come pick me up please.

"We have to win this.." Chaewon said while Minju nod.

"We have to show them what we got.." Sakura said as she hold my hand.

"No flirting in the courth please~" Jeongyeong shout while Momo hit her head bit Sakura remained her hands on mine.

"By the way, what is the prize here?" Mina said gathering everyone's attention.

"Anything-"

"A kiss from (Y/n)-"

"Except that.." Nayeon look at Jennie and sigh, why do they speak so loud?

"Dont tell me you dont want it because you already kissed (Y/n)?" Jennie smirk and exchange glances with me and Nayeon, I cant help it but feel warm on my cheek.

"O-Of course not!!" Nayeon answered, somehow I feel like she's lying.

"Then what..?" I look at Mina and Jisoo, the referee/judge/amphire have to decide.

'W-What should I suggest for them..?'

------------
Suggestions for the prize is open~ I will accept until March 20 2021 😊

-----
To: My dear Wiz*one readers

Whatever happend today, if you are a Wiz*one please support them at whatever path they will take.. Please love the kids as much as we love them.. 🥺😭

Let's stay strong everyone.. For our 12 girls..

From: Shirei