Night 65

(Y/n)'s POV

I froze on my spot as I remember what happend a year ago.

How she mastermind everything. Almost killing Nayeon.. Kidnapping Nayeon.. Why it has to be Nayeon always-

"(Y/n)?" I heard her whisper on my ear sending shivers down on my body, I tried to speak but nothing came out, I'm scared. Until I feel the hard concrete on my back making me cough on the impact. Suddenly there is something heavy in front of me.

"You should always answer someone asking you a question.." My vision slowly recognize her, close to me is no other than Nancy.

"What do you want..?" Gathering my courage as I look at her.

"Dont pass me the question.. Oh should I pay your time?" She sat up as she grab something in her pocket, it was a pile of cash, she's buying my time?

"Will these be enough for your 10 minutes?" She lean closer, I clench my fist as I look back at her trying to match her gaze but its different from hers, mine is just pure hatred.

"I am no longer part of that club.. You can keep your money to yourself.." I tried to stood up but she lean closer stopping me from making another move, this girl.

"Ahh.. I almost forgot.. You got a new club.. Iz*one right?" She move a bit away and I saw her grin.

"That rigged club.. If it weren't for-" My anger hit the highest spot, those girls doesnt deserve to be called like that.. It was not even there fault at the first place, they are the victims here.

"Shut up!" I successfuly push her away, just when I tried to run away she grip my hand and pull me to the wall hard, I hit my back and the impact made me fall on the ground, I dont have enough strength to match hers, its like she got ready for this meeting, she's prepared.

"Dont mess with me or your father may see you with a broken bone soon.." I tried pull myself up but she stomp on my back immobilizing me.

"You dont care about yourself huh.." I slowly look at her and notice how her eyes was pierced into mine.

"One more move (Y/n) you will make those innocent girls involved in your mess." My whole body just give up I then feel a hand pull me up as a hand snake through my face, just a few more step I can step out the dark and call for help but I cant, I cant put them or anyone at risk.

"God this is what I hate about you.. If you fixed this I might want to apply and be part of your harem.."

"You're too soft hearted.." I feel warm on my neck, I clench my fist tighter.

"You are too kind.." She nibble on my neck as I tried to hold back any sound from my mouth.

"Stop..."

"(Y/n).." Her hands to travel down inside my shirt as her gaze never escape my face. I quickly hold her arm and breathe heavy before speaking.

"I-I just want you to leave me and the others.. Dont bother us again.. Please..." I then feel her hands removed from my back, finally I can breathe in peace.

'I have to beg.. Because I know what she can do.. She can do everything she did on me.. Even dad or no one orders her..'

"I can do that.. But I have conditions to make too.." I look at her, this maybe the last chance I have to settle this, if I can keep Nancy away from us, they wont get to worry anymore.