Night 38

Nayeon's POV

"Are you okay Nayeon-san?" The cute girl, Nako said seating beside me, we are at the dining table right now and those two have not came out yet from their room, I just nod and smile at her.

"Who knows we will caught them like that.." The girl who look like a duck said already eating, her lips really look like a duck! The way she pouts, cute.

"Yah yah Yena-yah! Dont eat yet! Let's wait for the five.." Their leader said, Eunbi is her name by the way, such a hardworking mother of 12.. I am sure she take good care of Iz*one and (Y/n) that I hoped I have done before when (Y/n) was ours.

"Dont eat yet when Kwangbae is already savoring the food.." The short haired said while patting a long haired girl, aish they are cute together, I'm not bitter okay.

"Wait five??" The girl with bangs said, I think Yuri is her name.

"Sakura-nii, (Y/n)-nii.. Then?" Their other japanese member ask, Hitomi is her name I guess.

"Well, I saw Chaeyeon-nii walk out a few minutes ago.." The girl who is hugging the other girl said, I think Minju is her name, I just continue to listen to their conversation.

'They sound like they are really family... Now I think.. What happend to Twice..? Is that Chaeyeon's fault or-'

"Dont tell me-" Nako's words got caught when we saw 2 tall girls holding hand then the other one starts running to the kitchen.

"Eunbi-unnie!" The tallest girl hug their leader as the other one smile at us.

"I bought ice cream! And mint choco also!" The other one said placing the pack on the table.

"Wonyoungie, are your knees okay?" Yena ask, I think I know their names now.

"Not yet Yuri-unnie.." The tall girl answer, well, I am confuse.

"Those three look alike..."

"Hehehe trust me Nayeon-san.. They are more look alike when the club just had established but remember this.." Nako said explaining to me.

"The energetic one is Yena-unnie, she is always bright and always jokes around.." Nako said pointing at her, I nod and listen carefully.

"Yuri-unnie is the one with angelic voice and she's the smallest out of the three, she's always beside Yena-unnie so its really easy to know.."

"While Chaewon-nii is the one with short hair, she also have an angelic and soft voice she's always with Minju-unnie so she's easy to remember.. So are you still confuse Nayeon-san?" She ask, I shake my head.

"Its much better now, thank you Nako-chan.." I pat her head and she seem to like it.

"Ah Yujin-ah, Wonyoung-ah we have visitor here.." Eunbi suddenly look at me, I smile and stood up.

"I'm Im Nayeon.. Sakura and (Y/n)'s classmate.." I smile and offer my hand, the tallest girl walk to me and hug me instead.

'S-She's so tall.. L-Like.. She rivals Tzuyu's height..'

"I'm Wonyoung, the maknae of the group.." She move away from the hug and smile.

"M-Maknae??"

"I know.." Eunbi smile a bit and look at the other girl.

"Yujin at your service! I'm the second baby of this club.." She smile like a puppy, how cute- wait-